Revlon Dual Voltage Straighten Disc Travel Hair Straightener

1 inch true grip plates prevent gaps for precise styling. Shiny, sleek hair with less damage. 30 second fast heat-up. 25 heat settings. Automatic shut-off. Bonus: Travel-Pro straightener, 30-second fast heat-up, professional heat levels, 1/2 inch plates, locking switch, on-the-go convenience. Ceramic easy-to-clean plates emit high, constant heat to penetrate hair follicles quickly and retain natural moisture for soft, luxurious styles. High heat, constant heat sensors monitor temperature, quickly restoring heat to the perfect styling level. 25 heat settings precise control for straightening all hair times. Automatic shut-off on indicator light; perfect size for creating flips, volume and other styles. True grip plates clamp firmly together, eliminating gaps for faster, smoother styles. Model RCST2028CPK1. Made in China.

Debating on getting a new straightener which do you recommend ? Is this one any good ? Open to any suggestions would love any input on this product .
Start your review of Revlon Dual Voltage Straighten Disc Travel Hair Straightener!
Newnan
I love this flat iron. I had one a few years back but lost it on the move. I have to replace it with another. I will never loose this iron again.
Claverack, NY
This product works great. I have really curly and frizzy hair and it straitens my hair really well. My hair stays strait for at least 2 days.
Ohioville pa
I've only had to buy one straightner and I have had this product for 5years now and it still works great I'm sure I got my money worth!!!!!
This is the best styling tool for bangs! It's light and easy to handle when trying to add a bit of curl and volume to your bangs.
San Antonio, TX
It is very useful, also I love the small version to curl the short hair. It gets very hot, enough to handle my dry and wild hair
Bradford, AR
I use it occasionally but im more for the messy hair and natural look for myself. I usually air dry and let it do its own thing
Selma, CA
Hear it pretty good. Try it the other day & its really good. I plan on buying it later on in the future. I see myself using it
Columbus, OH
Works fine but not great. My hair doesn't really stay stick straight for long when I use this but it does smooth my hair down!
Dinuba, CA
I have had this strengthener forever & it done its job and hasn’t stopped working i love this one wouldn’t replace it either
GREENWOOD, IN
Didn't last long. One side went out within months of using. Worked great though! Nice sleek, not frizzy hair