BY REVLON

1 inch true grip plates prevent gaps for precise styling. Shiny, sleek hair with less damage. 30 second fast heat-up. 25 heat settings. Automatic shut-off. Bonus: Travel-Pro straightener, 30-second fast heat-up, professional heat levels, 1/2 inch plates, locking switch, on-the-go convenience. Ceramic easy-to-clean plates emit high, constant heat to penetrate hair follicles quickly and retain natural moisture for soft, luxurious styles. High heat, constant heat sensors monitor temperature, quickly restoring heat to the perfect styling level. 25 heat settings precise control for straightening all hair times. Automatic shut-off on indicator light; perfect size for creating flips, volume and other styles. True grip plates clamp firmly together, eliminating gaps for faster, smoother styles. Model RCST2028CPK1. Made in China.

simone H.
I have used this straightener for my curly 4a hair and it works very well . After I blow-dry my hair is use this to get that sleek straight look. This flat iron is great and so is the price
Jennifer R.
I have gone through straighteners in about three months. Because they would stop working. Revlon I have had this straightener for almost 5 years! And it works like if it's brand new still!
kim s.
I love this one it gets really hot but you can control the temperature which is a plus. I've had for many years. It does a good job getting my hair straight and I have wavy hair and it gets straight. It was affordable I don't have the travel one. I would recommend it to others. .
Bieonica P.
Wartburg, TN
I mean it isn't terrible but it isn't amazing either. It's a good cheap alternative to buying the more expensive brands but I just personally did not like it too much. I mean it is good but just not my fave.
April S.
Greenville , MI
I have used many different straighteners and there are many other ones that are better. this one does the job, but if you have very wavy hair or curly hair this is going to take you a long time. the bangs straightener or smaller one works great for traveling and fits in my purse!
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
i like this as an alternative to other more expensive products. lasted about 3 years. its not as smooth to use as my hair would get caught and pulled on it, but for the price, it did good work.
Kira W.
Glen Burnie, MD
One of the best hair straighteners I've had. It gets the job done. Definitely gets extremely hot. Which I need. Highly recommend. I've had for years through drops and everything, it has held up
christine a.
Rego Park, NY
I've literally had this for almost a decade going strong now.. it does the job without fail, I don't think it's the worlds greatest.. but it's great for having held up for so long.. but I also rarely straighten my hair.. just my fringe and even that I rarely do, at most twice a month.. for special occasions.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
The price is good. You get two for pretty much the price of one. They work wonderful. I recommend getting the gold plated because to me they work a whole lot better than the rest.
Mercades S.
This straightener was perfect for me to use as a touch up throughout the day. I take the mini to work with me and keep in the office. It was affordable but effective and helpful. I would buy again if I needed.
Destiny C.
Austin , TX
Debating on getting a new straightener which do you recommend ? Is this one any good ? Open to any suggestions would love any input on this product .