BY REVLON

1 inch true grip plates prevent gaps for precise styling. Shiny, sleek hair with less damage. 30 second fast heat-up. 25 heat settings. Automatic shut-off. Bonus: Travel-Pro straightener, 30-second fast heat-up, professional heat levels, 1/2 inch plates, locking switch, on-the-go convenience. Ceramic easy-to-clean plates emit high, constant heat to penetrate hair follicles quickly and retain natural moisture for soft, luxurious styles. High heat, constant heat sensors monitor temperature, quickly restoring heat to the perfect styling level. 25 heat settings precise control for straightening all hair times. Automatic shut-off on indicator light; perfect size for creating flips, volume and other styles. True grip plates clamp firmly together, eliminating gaps for faster, smoother styles. Model RCST2028CPK1. Made in China.

Ashley S.
I believe we had this flat iron in school and alot of the girls liked using it but I feel like it it was almost to hot. The heat would get so hot it would melt the mannequins!
Kristi A.
Richmond Hill, GA
I think this straightener works extremely well. I only do one pass over my hair and it looks great. I like the different levels of heat that you can select so you can test to see how much heat you really need for you hair.
Cydnie L.
Very nice straightener! Found this at my local Walmart when my Chi broke right before work one day! Bought it for the time being and ended up using it for months now! It straightens my wavy hair perfectly!
Stephanie J.
Kincaid, WV
My hair is already super straight but this straightener gets my hair sleek, and tamed. It's never burned my hair or damaged it in anyway. I can also curl my hair with it because of the slimness of it.
Emily W.
Owosso, MI
I've had it for years, heats up nicely, works okay on a high setting. My hair is already pretty straight, but I want more volume, and this is hard to achieve. I should have gotten a bigger size.
Nicole P.
I don't like this one it burnt my hair and made my hair feel really brittle and not shiny or healthy looking and that's what I look for in a straightener and it took like 20 minutes to completely straighten my hair
Julia M.
I like this hair straightener. It makes your hair straight for a few hours, but to make it last I usually use an additional hair cream or hair spray. It is affordable at a local Walmart or target. Recommended.
Lailee D.
Glendora, CA
I first bought this product when I decided to get bangs and now my daughter uses a little one and I use the big one and it's lasted me almost 5 years now and it's still working
Zoe H.
Grand Rapids
Great straightener gets the job done! I have thin hair and I don't feel like it damages it. I have had this for years and have had no problems. It gets up to the perfect temperature not too hot!
Sara S.
Dayton , OH
It does work I have really wavy hair it takes a long time to straighten and I feel like I have to have my heat applied more than maybe a chi which damages my hair
Destiny C.
Austin , TX
Debating on getting a new straightener which do you recommend ? Is this one any good ? Open to any suggestions would love any input on this product .