BY REVLON

1 inch true grip plates prevent gaps for precise styling. Shiny, sleek hair with less damage. 30 second fast heat-up. 25 heat settings. Automatic shut-off. Bonus: Travel-Pro straightener, 30-second fast heat-up, professional heat levels, 1/2 inch plates, locking switch, on-the-go convenience. Ceramic easy-to-clean plates emit high, constant heat to penetrate hair follicles quickly and retain natural moisture for soft, luxurious styles. High heat, constant heat sensors monitor temperature, quickly restoring heat to the perfect styling level. 25 heat settings precise control for straightening all hair times. Automatic shut-off on indicator light; perfect size for creating flips, volume and other styles. True grip plates clamp firmly together, eliminating gaps for faster, smoother styles. Model RCST2028CPK1. Made in China.

Jacquelyn D.
I was rather disappointed by this product as it took a long time to heat up and after every pass through my hair, I would have to wait for it to heat up again. I took way too long to do my hair with this product. I was rather dissatisfied with it.
Donye B.
This package is good because the big flat iron really helps especially this brand because some flat irons don’t fetch too hot or they burn my hair and don’t help at all and that leaves the small flat iron that comes with it that get the little parts of my hair I️ can’t catch with the big flat iron it really comes in handy !
Vanny V.
Elgin, IL
Loved this straightener had for 7+ years and it never failed me always heated always straightend my hair to perfection until some drunk heavy guy stepped on it and broke it.
Sarah A.
This product is good for its price point. I have to go over sevtions a couples times to achieve the look I want, but it doesn’t leave my hair frizzy and dried out.
Christal M.
I use to use this in middle school this straighter I would use to straighten my bangs I had long curly hair it did what it needed to but if you really want perfect straight hair I would not recommend this I liked how it had a little straightener and a regular size one my sister has curly hair as well and would use this to straighten her hair and it looked good but was not pin straight price is good and is all and all alright
Lorrie C.
I love that this heats up quickly and I can use it will damp hair. It leaves my hair shining and silky smooth. I use it maybe a few times a month, more in the warmer months. I found the cost very reasonable. If an improvement could be made, I would say a stand to set it on. I have to hang my up while it heats as it will tip over or I hang it on a metal hook in between sections of hair. Other than that, I love it!
Chelsea R.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this iron because you can use it for both straight and curly styles and it also doesn't cause too much frizz due to friction. This iron heats up to high heats quickly for coarser curly hair like mine and works very quickly with only one or two passes per section which helps to limit damage. Overall a very good buy for the price.
💋Cara S.
Want straight, shiny, hair? Done! With this product it is simple to achieve, straight, silky, shiny, beautiful, hair! Revlon has always taken care of my hair styling needs, regardless of my having access to more expensive products, I always rely on my Revelon to help me achieve all of my hair care wants and needs with zero regrets!
Samantha B.
I would say this is a good tool to use but it's not great, its probably affordable I honestly wouldn't know. I would say you have to thin hair to use it, if you have thick hair its just going to get caught in the straightening iron. I wouldn't buy this again only because I have super thick hair.
Hannah F.
I love this straightener! So much that I broke the first one I had—which is why it didn’t get full stars. I don’t straighten my hair everyday, and I’m not harsh on the straightener, so I would’ve thought the first one wouldn’t have broken—but alas, it did. So I bought another.
Destiny C.
Austin , TX
Debating on getting a new straightener which do you recommend ? Is this one any good ? Open to any suggestions would love any input on this product .