BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Revlon Mascaras - Revlon Double Twist Mascara 003 Blackened Brown. How-to-Use: Apply 2 coats starting from base of eye lashes extending to lash tips, wiggling mascara wand slightly from side to side for desired lash look. Use tip to reach corners... see more...

• When looking for a mascara what draws you to it? 1 Answers
  • Is this mascara more of a liquid or a paste?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Somantha S.
This mascara and I seriously have issues. I find the Brush to be so large that t is very difficult not to get mascara everywhere. Also, they way the wand is, SO much product gets gunked up into the Brush. I've never had my lashes be so weighed down and clumpy. I'd recommend passing on this product.
Bekah O.
Clinton, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! I don't have super long eyelashes; so this really helps them stand out. They don't necessarily look long, but the look a lot fuller. I would definitely buy it again!
Karolina R.
Palatine, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brush is amazing, the product is amazing and stays on the whole day. I love how it never smears and I am always willing to try and buy more of revlon mascara.
Rose B.
Omg I love this mascara I love love love the brush my eyelashes always look awesome and I don't feel I need false lashes with this stuff definitely recommend
Hillary T.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a beautiful mascara ! I love the red color 😍 Easily to apply under your lashes and i love how this mascara is waterproof adds an extra plus .
Catherine C.
Sedalia, MO
Daaaaamn my lashes looked good after this tube of heaven came my way. Juat one maybe two swipes with thia glory's stuff youll be looking like Kim k
Mikaela M.
Bedford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kind of overrated honestly. I only gave it a decent rating because I like other things from revlon inwas just disappointed by these product.
Newsha P.
Alpharetta , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara really makes your eyes pop out... In a good way. It makes your lashes voluminous and comes off easily with makeup remover!
Shelly S.
Logan, WV
I love mascara and i tried the revlon mascara it was pretty on me i liked the way it made my lashes i was happy with it. Cant complain.
Sydney R.
Charlestown, MA
Dramatic look, no clumps and great price. I use this for everyday and love it. It doesn't get goopy like other drug store brands.
Madasen F.
Tacoma, WA
Is this mascara more of a liquid or a paste?
Vanessa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
When looking for a mascara what draws you to it?