BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Revlon Mascaras - Revlon Double Twist Mascara 003 Blackened Brown. How-to-Use: Apply 2 coats starting from base of eye lashes extending to lash tips, wiggling mascara wand slightly from side to side for desired lash look. Use tip to reach corners... see more...

• When looking for a mascara what draws you to it? 1 Answers
  • Is this mascara more of a liquid or a paste?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kimberly G.
Lilburn, GA
Review for: Waterproof Blackest Black
It’s ok. I don’t like that when I apply mascara my lashes stick together and I have to go through each lash with something to separate each lash. It wasn’t so bad with this mascara brush. I loved that it was waterproof and yes I would recommend to others.
Brittney T.
Washington , VA
Review for: Waterproof Blackest Black
My grandmother gave me this because she swears by it and now I do too! Love the volume it gives my lashes and the color is amazingly dark. It’s pretty waterproof but it does tend to flake off sometimes. Love it though.
Janet A.
Macomb, IL
It was good and it added volume to my eye lashes but it's not my favorite because the liquid it a little to heavy for me. It last long but it sometimes stick my eyelashes together. I got it from Walmart, I would recommend it to a friend that can use it differently or has short eyelashes
Ashley L.
Wyncote, PA
Review for: Waterproof Blackest Black
I love this one because the first layer which is white sets and Protects your eyelashes and the second layer which is true color adds Lots of volume! 100% recommend!
Alexis J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had mixed feelings about this mascara. Overall, it worked pretty well but I didn't like the applicator. I knew it would be different from others, but I just couldn't get used to it. It definitely lasted a decent amount of time and I would probably like it more if I gave it the chance!
Abigail C.
Uniontown, PA
Review for: Waterproof Blackest Black
This mascara is one that I keep coming back to! As a person who tries lots of makeup from different brands, I can safely say this is one I can't give up. I buy it at my local Walmart, and it comes in nice easy to open packaging, and the tube itself is a decent size. For the value, j think the price is definitely worth it, although I don't think it's really pricey at all!
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you like dramatic lashes, one coat is plenty. Two coats is absolutely amazing. Its easily to apply doesn't run onto my cheeks and looks fabulous. This mascara dries quickly, stays put and layers beautiful. I would recommend it.
Kayla S.
Revlon's Double Twist Mascara creates a 24 hr lengthening look. Perfect for a girls night out or date night as it keeps you looking fierce all day! I was a first time user recently and will definitely be seeing more of this product in the future.
Haley A.
Terre Haute, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Probably one of my favorite Mascaras ! The bristles help with length and volume and keeping it from bunching up on your eyelashes. I buy this at walmart ! It lasts for about four months! I recommend everyone try it ! I would definitely buy this product again ❤️
Brenda D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not my favorite but it's very doablefor most occasions it comes in black and brown and waterproof or not M. It's very cheap and easy to find! I've tried the black and we live it because it doesn't irritate your eyes.
Madasen F.
Tacoma, WA
Is this mascara more of a liquid or a paste?
Vanessa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
When looking for a mascara what draws you to it?