BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Revlon Mascaras - Revlon Double Twist Mascara 003 Blackened Brown. How-to-Use: Apply 2 coats starting from base of eye lashes extending to lash tips, wiggling mascara wand slightly from side to side for desired lash look. Use tip to reach corners...

• When looking for a mascara what draws you to it? 1 Answers
  • Is this mascara more of a liquid or a paste?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Great mascara love what it does for my lashes. makes it plump. pretty more volume" in 18 reviews
  • "I love how it's twists le black and brown and waterproof all rolled in to one so awesome" in 10 reviews
Kimberly G.
Review for: Waterproof Blackest Black more...
It’s ok. I don’t like that when I apply mascara my lashes stick together and I have to go through each lash with something to separate each lash. It wasn’t so bad with this mascara brush. I loved that it was waterproof and yes I would recommend to others.
Janet A.
Macomb, IL
It was good and it added volume to my eye lashes but it's not my favorite because the liquid it a little to heavy for me. It last long but it sometimes stick my eyelashes together. I got it from Walmart, I would recommend it to a friend that can use it differently or has short eyelashes
Abigail C.
Uniontown, PA
Review for: Waterproof Blackest Black more...
This mascara is one that I keep coming back to! As a person who tries lots of makeup from different brands, I can safely say this is one I can't give up. I buy it at my local Walmart, and it comes in nice easy to open packaging, and the tube itself is a decent size. For the value, j think the price is definitely worth it, although I don't think it's really pricey at all!
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX
If you like dramatic lashes, one coat is plenty. Two coats is absolutely amazing. Its easily to apply doesn't run onto my cheeks and looks fabulous. This mascara dries quickly, stays put and layers beautiful. I would recommend it.
Kayla S.
Revlon's Double Twist Mascara creates a 24 hr lengthening look. Perfect for a girls night out or date night as it keeps you looking fierce all day! I was a first time user recently and will definitely be seeing more of this product in the future.
Haley A.
Terre Haute, IN
Probably one of my favorite Mascaras ! The bristles help with length and volume and keeping it from bunching up on your eyelashes. I buy this at walmart ! It lasts for about four months! I recommend everyone try it ! I would definitely buy this product again ❤️
Brenda D.
It's not my favorite but it's very doablefor most occasions it comes in black and brown and waterproof or not M. It's very cheap and easy to find! I've tried the black and we live it because it doesn't irritate your eyes.
Madison S.
West Warwick, RI
length length length and volume for days honey , the only word I can say is YAAAASSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! and not only that it is so black and no clumpiness and no problem with the pesky lower lash line smudging. also it is so affordable there is no need to waste your money on anything anymore
Stephanie C.
Surprise , AZ
The brush on this want was a bit hard to use on bottom lashes due to the size. After a couple coats it started to dry super fast and when I tired to apply another coat it made it clumpy. Cheap and does add a lot of length!
One V.
Mableton, GA
I didn't care for this one. It didn't give me the full length i was hoping for and i struggled to get it applied
It appeared dry to me. I like my high end brands much better. Not for me
Vanessa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
When looking for a mascara what draws you to it?
Madasen F.
Tacoma, WA
Is this mascara more of a liquid or a paste?