Revlon Double Ended Brow Brush uploaded by Georgia R.

BY REVLON

All in one lash and brow grooming tool

Aνεry A.
I've used this for my brows and it's okay, but I really like using it to help separate my eyelashes. Sometimes they clump up together so this really helps kind of separate.
Georgia R.
Ok so this bad boy right here I bought about 3 years ago and I still use it up to this day. The quality is excellent and it does it's job perfectly well. I'm glad I made this purchase. The price was good and I have nothing bad to say about it. This was my first and I didn't try to find another simply because I don't see nothing wrong with it. I will definitely buy again and will always recommend.
Melissa C.
Vance, AL
I have this brush. I don't use it much but that because I have a different one I like better. But it works just as good. I use it occasionally and would purchase again.
SABRINA w.
This is one of those products I always thought of in my head when doing my makeup like hmmm why don't they make one with both sides and boom I got one as a gift in a basket and I love it! comes in handy when I am doing my makeup and the lash brush works very well
jutselys u.
es un cepillo muy practico, para maquillarte muy bien las cejas y peinar las pestañas para que no tengan grumos que muchas veces dejan las mascaras de pestañas, y es de muy buena calidad de verdad se los recomiendo muchísimo
Karina C.
Weston, FL
Very convenient brush I use it for my eyebrows to keep them in shape and for my eyelashes to separate them after using mascara I always have it in my purse and it is very good quality for the price!
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
My favorite tool for keeping my eyebrows on fleek it Combs n smooths and shapes them to perfection...I actually have 2 of them one for my purse n one in the bathroom....
salma h.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this brow brush. I love how it is double ended. This is perfect, it takes up less space. It is perfect to travel with
Jennifer S.
Cincinnati, OH
A very great brush with high quality bristles. I purchased and have more than one brush.
Roxana G.
Dallas, TX
This is practically a 3 in 1 my favorite to use with the Anastasia Beverly Hills powder
amabel v.
Dinuba, CA
Is this product any good??
Elizet P.
Where can you buy this at?