Revlon Diamond Lust Sheer Shadow uploaded by yolimar s.Revlon Diamond Lust Sheer Shadow uploaded by Maria Daniela G.

BY REVLON

Heidi H.
prospect, NY
revlon diamond lust sheer shadow limited edition collection in grab me color is a nice light color. Its sheer sparkly finish gives just enough color and definition to your eyes to make them noticed. Its easy to apply and not messy.
Patricia P.
Katy, TX
This shadow is perfect for day or evening. I'm not 21, but I still like a little glitz and this shadow has just the right amount of glitter to be noticeable, but not over the top. Prime your eyes before application to keep it in place and really make it pop. Also a tiny bit in the corners and underneath your eye for an even more dramatic effect. I wish this wasn't limited edition, because it's perfect for year round..and you can't beat the price
KATHERINE P.
Doral, FL

I just love the geniuses of Revlon truth and limited edition of diamon dash are some angels, that is an illuminator that can not miss me because I just feel that my makeup is not one without, gives a luminosity that do not have any another brand of illuminators, just love you, you are the best, thank you for creating my favorite illuminator.
Emily S.
Paintsville, KY
I usually don't wear this brand or eyeshadow at all really, but it is absolutely perfect. It is not very pigmented, but it is very very beautiful. It was fairly affordable and really brought out my color. I would buy it again 100%. It is amazing
Ashley S.
Light highlight not the best there's way better cheaper highlighters but it's good if you want a simple highlight look and could get way better highlighters for less and better packaging wouldn't buy it again but it's okay
Destiny O.
San Antonio, TX
There eye shadows are very bold and vibrant! Reckon was actually the first brand I used whenever I bought make up for the first time. An I can truly say I would still buy it today.
Amanda B.
El Paso, TX
Great color. Love the product and the price. I am a repeat user who uses makeup daily. I will use this color depending on what I am wearing and it is easy to apply and long lasting as well.
Sheri K.
Napa, CA
I don't use any of the shadows you have listed. I use one that is a four color palette. It is greasy. I don't normally use a powder eye shadow. Occasionally I will use a powder, though.
Jennifer L.
I absolutely love the revlon sheer shadow. It has such a glimmery shiny look to it. I love to be able to have a little sparkle on my eyelids with my eyeshadow a. This one does the trick.
Odelys M.
Revlon Llimiteed Edition Collection Revlon Diamond Lush Sheer Shadow Limited Edition Collection, Patinium Plaything he truth very cheap buy very good price This product has many pores more than cons tastes great and rich all the ingredients you have that cookie because I love everything together knows
would thoroughly recommend it to everyone is very good product