BY REVLON

Revlon. Diamond Grip. Tweezer. Slant tip. Diamond coated tip. Stainless steel - lifetime guarantee.

Revlon Diamond Grip Slant Tip Tweezer
  • "Excellent tweezers, they definitely get the job done and last for awhile." in 1 review
  • "Just like it says...it grips to my facial hair and removes quite easily and fast." in 1 review
Jaime F.
Dallas
These are the best tweezers that are drugstore brand! I have these and a few pair of tweezerman, and they all work equally as well at grabbing thick stubborn hairs. Thin short hairs don't slip out. Highly recommend these if you want an inexpensive but good pair of tweezers. Don't make the mistake of buying the cheapest pair you can find.. Because tweezers need to do their job quick and as painless as possible
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
It’s a must that I have great tweezers and I found them with Revlon. It makes it super easy to get even the tiniest of hairs, to create the perfect brow! They’re worth the cost, which is fairly inexpensive and I’d highly recommend these to any woman looking for the best of the best tweezer on the market.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
The best tweezer I have ever used! I never realized how big of a difference that different tweezers could make... these get all the tiny, blonde hairs and also allow me to get the hairs that are in places hard to get. They work so well and haven't rusted when I've gotten them wet.
Jerrica D.
Ephraim
These are the absolute best tweezers! They will grab any hair. I have never done any other tweezers that compare to these. The diamond grip is amazing. The only complaint I have is they do get dull after a while. That being said, I just buy a new pair when they do. They are expensive but they are totally worth it.
April R.
Hiwassee, VA
These tweezers are hands down the best that you can buy from a department store. I have used this brand for years. The diamond grip is the only kind that does not tug and pull at my skin rather than plucking the hair. They are also easy to handle. I have small hands so bulky tweezers do not work for me.
Jessica B.
Greenbrier, AR
I absolutely love revlon’s tweezers I have too many to count. They are pretty inexpensive and definitely worth every penny. I have one set that is now and hasn’t been sold in a few years and that is my best set even to this day. The diamond grip ones are my second favorite. I would definitely recommend to everyone
Kaleigh P.
Bremerton, WA
The best tweezers ever made in my opinion. Kinda pricey for tweezers but well worth every dollar. They last a long time, even longer if you dont misplace them!! Lol. The only tweezers i will ever buy for the rest of my life unless they make better ones in the future.
Katherine S.
I’ve tried a couple of other brands of tweezers, but they just don’t cut it. These are really great about grabbing stray eyebrow hairs or even those pesky super fine ones on the upper lip or anything on the chin. Unfortunately, each child threw my hormones even more out of whack so I have plenty of tweezing to be done on the chin... these stay in my makeup bag and travel on all trips with me.
Zoe L.
I’ve had these tweezers for ages and they’ll be my favorite forever. Idk that I can think of enough good things to say about just tweezers to actually meet the character count, but I’d recommend these tweezers to anyone with any type of hair.
Mica G.
These tweezers are great at grabbing individual hairs precisely and creating the eyebrow shape you desire. They're not as painful as some other tweezers I've used, so I recommend them and will continue to use them.
Alexis B.
Williamsburg, VA
How often do you replace these tweezers?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What color are your pair?