BY REVLON #74 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Revlon. Diamond Grip. Tweezer. Slant tip. Diamond coated tip. Stainless steel - lifetime guarantee. see more...

Revlon Diamond Grip 98435 Slant Tip Tweezer
  • "Excellent tweezers, they definitely get the job done and last for awhile." in 1 review
  • "Just like it says...it grips to my facial hair and removes quite easily and fast." in 1 review
Victoria S.
Richmond, VA
These are my all time favorite tweezers for plucking my brows. They grasp onto those super fine hairs so easily that I cannot see myself ever needing to switch to a different pair. Other ones I have used just don't have the gripping ability that these have. I definitely recommend.
Amanda G.
These are definitely one of my favorites, even out of the more pricey tweezers out there. I really do feel like they get a better grip, especially on the very fine and shorter hairs that usually take a few attempts with other tweezers I’ve tried.
Zoe L.
I’ve had these tweezers for ages and they’ll be my favorite forever. Idk that I can think of enough good things to say about just tweezers to actually meet the character count, but I’d recommend these tweezers to anyone with any type of hair.
Mica G.
These tweezers are great at grabbing individual hairs precisely and creating the eyebrow shape you desire. They're not as painful as some other tweezers I've used, so I recommend them and will continue to use them.
Ruru A.
Detroit
I love this tweezer I got this in college it works so well I’ve had mine for about 6 years now it still works too it makes a great gift as well i have gifted it to my relatives and they love it too
Tabetha M.
Scottsboro
Love the grip on these tweezers!! They are strong, cute, and work very well. They can be used for tweezing eyebrows or applying false lashes. Definitely my go to tweezers!
Katlynne R.
Bellflower, CA
Love, love, love these tweezers. It has a very sharp edge so be careful, but it really gets those fine hairs that are really hard to pluck. Had the same pair of tweezers for years now and they haven’t dulled one bit. This is a must have in my collection.
Katherine S.
I’ve tried a couple of other brands of tweezers, but they just don’t cut it. These are really great about grabbing stray eyebrow hairs or even those pesky super fine ones on the upper lip or anything on the chin. Unfortunately, each child threw my hormones even more out of whack so I have plenty of tweezing to be done on the chin... these stay in my makeup bag and travel on all trips with me.
Jordan J.
Lebanon, OR
I️ LOVE MY REVLON TWEEZERS! I’m obsessed with tweezing and these are so affordable and work so well! It is pointless to spend a ton of money on teeezers when these ones are so spot on and accessible. Highly recommend.
Gretta S.
Temple, TX
Good all-purpose tweezer. Grabs hairs well and pulls them out from the toot easily. Not too expensive, but still functions well. Includes a nice cover as well. Tip is slanted, allowing for precise tweezing.
Alexis B.
Williamsburg, VA
How often do you replace these tweezers?
Anna K.
SAVANNAH, GA
What color are your pair?