BY REVLON #37 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Revlon. Diamond Grip. Tweezer. Slant tip. Diamond coated tip. Stainless steel - lifetime guarantee. see more...

Revlon Diamond Grip 98435 Slant Tip Tweezer
  • "Excellent tweezers, they definitely get the job done and last for awhile." in 1 review
  • "Just like it says...it grips to my facial hair and removes quite easily and fast." in 1 review
Jessica B.
Greenbrier, AR
I absolutely love revlon’s tweezers I have too many to count. They are pretty inexpensive and definitely worth every penny. I have one set that is now and hasn’t been sold in a few years and that is my best set even to this day. The diamond grip ones are my second favorite. I would definitely recommend to everyone
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
It’s a must that I have great tweezers and I found them with Revlon. It makes it super easy to get even the tiniest of hairs, to create the perfect brow! They’re worth the cost, which is fairly inexpensive and I’d highly recommend these to any woman looking for the best of the best tweezer on the market.
April R.
Snowville
These tweezers are hands down the best that you can buy from a department store. I have used this brand for years. The diamond grip is the only kind that does not tug and pull at my skin rather than plucking the hair. They are also easy to handle. I have small hands so bulky tweezers do not work for me.
Kaleigh P.
Bremerton, WA
The best tweezers ever made in my opinion. Kinda pricey for tweezers but well worth every dollar. They last a long time, even longer if you dont misplace them!! Lol. The only tweezers i will ever buy for the rest of my life unless they make better ones in the future.
andrea E.
Jersey City, NJ
Amazing tweezer i always find myself going back to it even after purchasing other. Its precise and easy to use with out the struggle of trying to pluck those pesty little. Ingrown hairs.
Victoria S.
Henrico, VA
These are my all time favorite tweezers for plucking my brows. They grasp onto those super fine hairs so easily that I cannot see myself ever needing to switch to a different pair. Other ones I have used just don't have the gripping ability that these have. I definitely recommend.
Katlynne R.
Bellflower, CA
Love, love, love these tweezers. It has a very sharp edge so be careful, but it really gets those fine hairs that are really hard to pluck. Had the same pair of tweezers for years now and they haven’t dulled one bit. This is a must have in my collection.
Amanda G.
These are definitely one of my favorites, even out of the more pricey tweezers out there. I really do feel like they get a better grip, especially on the very fine and shorter hairs that usually take a few attempts with other tweezers I’ve tried.
Brenda B.
Springfield
I prefer the slanted edge tweezer as I find easier to grab the finer eyebrow hairs. This Revlon product is reasonably priced and readily available at most drugstores and big box stores. I have had mine for several years and it use it regularly.
Zoe L.
I’ve had these tweezers for ages and they’ll be my favorite forever. Idk that I can think of enough good things to say about just tweezers to actually meet the character count, but I’d recommend these tweezers to anyone with any type of hair.
Alexis B.
Williamsburg, VA
How often do you replace these tweezers?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What color are your pair?