BY REVLON

Revlon. Diamond Grip. Tweezer. Slant tip. Diamond coated tip. Stainless steel - lifetime guarantee. see more...

Revlon Diamond Grip 98435 Slant Tip Tweezer
  • "Excellent tweezers, they definitely get the job done and last for awhile." in 1 review
  • "Just like it says...it grips to my facial hair and removes quite easily and fast." in 1 review
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Arlington, VA
Best tweezers - I own two pairs! Great grip and the slant tip makes it easier to grab hairs that don't want to come out. They're easy to use and I havent had any issues with them chipping or getting dull. These are my go-to tweezers, definitely recommend them!
Savannah, GA
These tweezers are the best on the market, in my opinion. I have had mine for over two years and they are still just as sharp and good as when I first bought them. They have not stretched out, like other cheaper tweezers I have owned. The diamond tip is really the key. it allows the tweezers to remain sharp for a very long time. Mine have an eyebrow comb on the other end (the handle) and are maroon in color. I clean them every week with alcohol to keep them nice and sanitized. They help remove my facial hair with supreme ease, highly recommended!
Carly R.
Carly R.
Benton, AR
Amazing tweezers! Excellent grip to hold on to even the littlest items. Won't slip! Perfect for precise eyebrow grooming.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I will only use Revlon tweezers for a few reasons, there super cute and work super for picking up small fine hair. The price is also really great. I own several pairs. My boyfriend steals mine and losses them fast. ;-)
Pangkou V.
Pangkou V.
Anchorage, AK
I have 3 tweezers I use. But the one I use daily is the Revlon Diamond Grip tweezer. Just like it says...it grips to my facial hair and removes quite easily and fast. I love it overy my tweezerman. Especially the price between the two.
ERICA  C.
ERICA C.
Long Beach, CA
Best tweezers I've yet to own ! Really efficient and have great grip Love using them and they come in all colors witch is nice
Yunuen V.
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles, CA
This tweezer is great. I use it only on my eyebrows and it grabs every hair. Unlike many other tweezers, this one doesn't pull and not take out the hair. It grabs onto thick or thin hair.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
North Bergen, NJ
Great tweezers. Easy and quick to use. Takes out even the most stubborn small hairs from eyebrows.
Cristina a.
Cristina a.
La puente, Ca
I think these are the best I lost my pair but I'm going to buying two more of these this weekend
Jacklyn H.
Jacklyn H.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Excellent tweezers, they definitely get the job done and last for awhile. Highly recommended
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Williamsburg, VA
How often do you replace these tweezers?
Savannah, GA
What color are your pair?