Revlon Diamond Collection File

Irresistably Attractive Full-Length Nail Shaper In A Convenient Pouch Full-Length Board Is Easy To Hold For Superior Control, With A Cushioned Finish For Comfortable, Flexible Filing.&Nbsp; Long Lasting With A Convenient Plastic Pouch.&Nbsp; One Side Shapes, The Other Side Sparkles For Salon Quality Results At Home. Made In China

Does Walmart carry this file? I have been hearing nothing but good things about these files and would like to try one myself.
Start your review of Revlon Diamond Collection File!
Product Highlights
I do my own manis and if you do your own I would recommend this nail file or Sally hansens!in reviews
I highly recommend this Revlon nail filer to any one with any nail types and so on.in reviews
Courtney G.
This nail file is great! Not only does it get the job done, but is also super fabulous. And as a plus it comes in purple which is my favorite color! I would def buy it again.
Olivia S.
Brookfield, WI
1,000 reviews
love this product. super easy to use and it’s high quality. this brand always does a good job in my opinion! get it!
Alyssa T.
Nederland, TX
I love revlon nail files! Very affordable, cute designs, and lasts extremely long!!!
Maricruz L.
Garland, TX
Does a great job of filing. Very sturdy. Won’t snap while your using it. Easy to shape nails with.
Victoria T.
Roseville, CA
Purchased at: Target
Works great, no complaints. Only thing is if your not used to it, it takes a lot of nail off at once. So go slow!
Amanda H.
Alexandria, TN
Love the packaging that this came in. It's easy to stick back in after I'm done filing my nails and it won't get too damaged
Dana E.
Biloxi
This product works great and love the purple color as it is my favorite. Gives a good shape, lasts a long time and can’t beat the price! I highly recommend buying this and trying it out. You won’t be disappointed.
Dana E.
Steens, MS
Love this product. It is so much better than the old traditional nail files I have used in the past.
Analy M.
CA
It is a good product 🤝🏻 will buy it again .. you can find this product at target and amaon. Amazing product for nails .
Michelle M.
Plano, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
You can’t go wrong with Revlon nail products. They do the trick every time and make it look like you had your nails done at a nail salon. I will not purchase any other nail tools from any other competitors except from revlon. They are very affordable and last a long time.