BY REVLON #58 in Nail Files

Irresistably Attractive Full-Length Nail Shaper In A Convenient Pouch Full-Length Board Is Easy To Hold For Superior Control, With A Cushioned Finish For Comfortable, Flexible Filing.&Nbsp; Long Lasting With A Convenient Plastic Pouch.&Nbsp; One Side Shapes, The Other Side Sparkles For Salon Quality Results At Home. Made In China

Revlon Diamond Collection File
  • "I do my own manis and if you do your own I would recommend this nail file or Sally hansens!" in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this Revlon nail filer to any one with any nail types and so on." in 1 review
Alina B.
Woodridge, IL
It’s not a bad file but I feel like I had to replace it too fast. You can buy it mostly anywhere - in local drugstores or bigger supermarkets. It’s not pricey but I don’t like to buy one every 2 weeks. I would recommend buying a more long lasting file.
Sarah S.
Atlanta
Love these, I’ve been using them for years. I love that they come in a plastic case to keep them from scraping against other tools in my nail kit. They’re the perfect size, shape, weight and grit for general shaping and nail upkeep.
Jaimie H.
A great nail file for sure. It manages my nails and keeps them smooth and looking great. I recently hit my toe and my nail was uneven and this did the trick so quickly and painlessly. The noise was not overwhelming and the product got the job done.
Bonnie B.
San Diego, CA
This nail file is the perfect grit in my opinion. It's not too heavy or too fine, so you can use it on all your nails and it last for many uses. The glitter is a plus, skylight the downside of it is this file only has one useable side because of it. I definitely recommend it.
alexa a.
fanwood
This is great! It files away at my nails super quickly, and it doesn’t wear down my nails a lot so my nails are still thick and can stand up to wear. It gets a bit old quickly though, so it leaves behind white marks on it.
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Alyssa S.
Chandler, AZ
This file is nice because it comes with a case that will reduce your nail dust from getting into your purse or on your stuff. It's very easy to hold while using which is nice because sometimes my hand will cramp while using it
Soreli T.
It's a great sized nail file and perfect to have in your nail kit. I got mine as a gift and have had it in my car ever since. I use it a few times a week and it's saved me from ripping off multiple nails at work.
Mary T.
Blackwood, NJ
I keep this in my makeup bag inside my purse in case I need a touch up on the go, or if I chip a nail. It doesn’t wear down quickly, and it’s not too rough for my finger nails.
Hilory W.
Austin, TX
Great nail filer and it lasted me quite some time. The color is absolutely gorgeous and very easy to find if you have it put up in your purse or somewhere just by how bright the color it is. It filed my nails very good and lasted quite some time well above any other high-end nail file and this Revlon nail file is not expensive whatsoever compared to the others. I like that it comes in a clear case so you can see exactly both sides of the file in the color. I highly recommend this Revlon nail filer to any one with any nail types and so on.
Tina D.
Does Walmart carry this file? I have been hearing nothing but good things about these files and would like to try one myself.