Revlon Deluxe Tweezer uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY REVLON

Love it or your money back! Perfectly aligned, Extra-Fine tips target fine hairs easily. Long, salon-length handles provide more controlled tweezing. Slanted edge provides a larger gripping area for quick and easy hair removal.  Pointed tip is ideal for precision tweezing, especially for short or stubborn hairs. Precision Crafted Hand Inspected Quality Revlon Implements meet exacting design and quality specifications.  They are made of the finest materials and are fully inspected to assure exceptional performance. Money Back Guarantee! If you are not satisfied with the performance of this tweezer within 30 days of purchase, Revlon will refund you the purchase amount up to $2.50.  To Return:  On a 3" x 5" card print your full name, address and reason for dissatisfaction.  Place this information along with the tweezer in its original packaging see more...

Erin B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for the little stray eyebrow hairs! Really liked this product! Sharp and easy to use!
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ
I like these tweezers better than the other 3 i have would definitely recommend them to everyone.
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Revlon tweezers are prefect for those pesky stray eyebrows/hair or for even getting splinters out. I always keep these in my makeup bag.
Hadley M.
It really shows you hairs you didn't even know you had. It also gets the hairs, not just grips them like some tweezers do.
Elizabeth C.
I remember haven to a new one after I lost my first one. Instead i bought this one and it has worked extremely well for me. I always plunk my eye brows and these tweezers can help get even the smallest hairs.
Brittany M.
Modesto, CA
This is my favorite tool in my cosmetic kit! I've never had another pair of tweezers that work as well as these ones. I recommend them to everyone I know.
Stacey B.
Conway, SC
I have a pair in both bathrooms. They are perfect for tweezing eyebrows with precision. I also keep a pair in the first aid kit. Most times, they are used to pull out splinters. They are no nonsense or frills.
Sarah M.
Alvin, TX
These are the only tweezers i will buy! they grab hair perfectly!
Jessie G.
Royersford, PA
I bought these tweezers about a year ago because I lost a pair of mine, instead of holding onto the hair so I could pull it out, these tweezers actually cut the hair. The first time I used them I was plucking my eyebrows, I grabbed onto a hair and it broke off. I thought I had done something wrong, or maybe the hair was like that before. So i tried another. Same thing happened. And another and always the same thing. Always the hair broke off instead of pulled out. Needless to say, I do not use these tweezers any longer.
Jaris V.
I was always on a search on finding a good pair of tweezers. I found them. These are great. Pluck well and there long lasting. They are also cheap. Great, great, great!
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ
How many Tweezers do u own ?