Revlon Deluxe Tweezer uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY REVLON

Love it or your money back! Perfectly aligned, Extra-Fine tips target fine hairs easily. Long, salon-length handles provide more controlled tweezing. Slanted edge provides a larger gripping area for quick and easy hair removal.  Pointed tip is ideal for precision tweezing, especially for short or stubborn hairs. Precision Crafted Hand Inspected Quality Revlon Implements meet exacting design and quality specifications.  They are made of the finest materials and are fully inspected to assure exceptional performance. Money Back Guarantee! If you are not satisfied with the performance of this tweezer within 30 days of purchase, Revlon will refund you the purchase amount up to $2.50.  To Return:  On a 3" x 5" card print your full name, address and reason for dissatisfaction.  Place this information along with the tweezer in its original packaging see more...

Amber R.
Hyde, PA
I absolutely love these tweezers. They are definitely durable they don't bend they don't break. I have had mine for over 8 years now and have never had to replace it. They are perfect for plucking your eyebrows or when your man gets an ingrown hair. Or if you are like me and are the mother of a son you are constantly pulling out splinters. I always keep my tweezers with me and I wouldn't go with any other brand but Revlon.
Elizabeth R.
West Columbia, SC
We seem to go though tweezers like water in this house so I always seem to be buying new ones and squirreling them away. These are reasonable priced and so the job so I plan to keep buying them.
Gena A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I had this tweezer for so long until I lost it. I am always somewhat bummed when I go to pluck my eyebrows because when I used these tweezers, it didn’t seem to hurt as much.
Holli J.
Vestavia, AL
My favorite pair & will always buy this specific one. I use it almost daily or even twice a day sometimes. Better than any other brand I’ve used. Great price as well!
Kimberly F.
Roy, UT
These are good for getting those stubborn tiny eyebrow hairs that you can not get out with bulky tweezers. The tips of these are slim enough to do what I need them to
Misty D.
Walland
This is all I use to tweet my eyebrows. Love it , I recommend using this product over all of the others. Picked it up at Walmart. It's much better then the other products. I give it 5 starts
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Jessie G.
Royersford, PA
I bought these tweezers about a year ago because I lost a pair of mine, instead of holding onto the hair so I could pull it out, these tweezers actually cut the hair. The first time I used them I was plucking my eyebrows, I grabbed onto a hair and it broke off. I thought I had done something wrong, or maybe the hair was like that before. So i tried another. Same thing happened. And another and always the same thing. Always the hair broke off instead of pulled out. Needless to say, I do not use these tweezers any longer.
Maritza D.
Pacifica, CA
Love these! I've been using them for years, and have had to replace them several times (I have a tendency to lose things lol). I've tried others, but always stick to old faithful. They grab the hair perfectly, no painful false starts!
Madonna F.
Waldorf, MD
I've had mine for years (i use it for my eyebrows & splinters). I've tried rival brands (when i misplace my current one; and to try something new) but this one has superior quality compared to others.
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ
How many Tweezers do u own ?