Revlon Deluxe Tweezer uploaded by Jazmin R.

BY REVLON

Love it or your money back! Perfectly aligned, Extra-Fine tips target fine hairs easily. Long, salon-length handles provide more controlled tweezing. Slanted edge provides a larger gripping area for quick and easy hair removal.  Pointed tip is ideal for precision tweezing, especially for short or stubborn hairs. Precision Crafted Hand Inspected Quality Revlon Implements meet exacting design and quality specifications.  They are made of the finest materials and are fully inspected to assure exceptional performance. Money Back Guarantee! If you are not satisfied with the performance of this tweezer within 30 days of purchase, Revlon will refund you the purchase amount up to $2.50.  To Return:  On a 3" x 5" card print your full name, address and reason for dissatisfaction.  Place this information along with the tweezer in its original packaging see more...

Gena A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had this tweezer for so long until I lost it. I am always somewhat bummed when I go to pluck my eyebrows because when I used these tweezers, it didn’t seem to hurt as much.
Kimberly F.
Roy
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are good for getting those stubborn tiny eyebrow hairs that you can not get out with bulky tweezers. The tips of these are slim enough to do what I need them to
Holli J.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite pair & will always buy this specific one. I use it almost daily or even twice a day sometimes. Better than any other brand I’ve used. Great price as well!
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Misty D.
Walland
This is all I use to tweet my eyebrows. Love it , I recommend using this product over all of the others. Picked it up at Walmart. It's much better then the other products. I give it 5 starts
Debbie 🌸☀️🌴 M.
Detroit
Beauty Junkie Expert
Price doesn't always equal quality. These tweezers perform excellent, have lasted years, with nearly daily use and didn't cost an arm and a leg. Kudos revlon!
Jazmin R.
bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These tweezers are great they are very affordable you can get it at any drug store. They also have a great grip and get all the little hairs. 😉😉
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Revlon tweezers are prefect for those pesky stray eyebrows/hair or for even getting splinters out. I always keep these in my makeup bag.
jessica n.
houston
I love the pointy tip tweezers and this is my fave so far it’s easy access to those small little hairs you can grip easily with the tip
Maria M.
Orlando , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find i difficult to get a grip of small hairs with this tip. It does the job but would recommend looking into other tips
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ
How many Tweezers do u own ?