BY REVLON #13 in Nail Tools

GENTLE CARE FOR YOUR CUTICLES

Contoured to follow the curve of your cuticle and designed for gentle, easy use. Soft-touch handle provides a comfortable grip. Protective cap keeps tool clean and protected.

• Gently trims and grooms cuticles
• Includes protective cap
• For best results, first soften cuticles in warm, soapy water.

Cindy K.
Use this several times a week very good product . I have tough cuticles and this does the job perfectly
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
Revlon cuticle trimmer was made good to make doing your cuticles more easier
Judi F.
Vancouver , BC
 Simple and easy to use at home. It will definitely change the look of you home- manicure when you use this product. But, be careful when using it because it can cause little cuts.
Mikanelee F.
I use this every weekend when I’m going to do my nails! A very good price for it, I got it a while ago at Walgreens! I think they also sell it at Walmart. Very easy to use, with a simple design, my cousin also used it and liked it. I recommend this product to the people who like cutting their cuticles
Charlene G.
Toronto, ON
I love using this to quickly freshen up my nails in a hurry. I’ve had mine for about three years now and it still works as good as new, definitely meeting my expectation. I do prefer these over the nippers also.
sara g.
At first it's great because its sharp and takes all the unwanted skin off your nails. With it being so sharp it get cut your skin a little but. After a few times using it though it gets pretty dull so you have to purchase more frequently. It is one of the better brands. Good to use at home inbetween salon visits.
Sarah B.
My husband and I love this tool. We get frequent hang nails and this quickly and painlessly resolves the issue. Sharp inside edge but not sharp enough to worry about getting cut or taking too much off. Favourite nail tool.
Rachel A.
This Is such a good product and they are amazing for that perfect pedicure it would leave your nails looking amazing