BY REVLON #14 in Nail Tools

GENTLE CARE FOR YOUR CUTICLES

Contoured to follow the curve of your cuticle and designed for gentle, easy use. Soft-touch handle provides a comfortable grip. Protective cap keeps tool clean and protected.

• Gently trims and grooms cuticles
• Includes protective cap
• For best results, first soften cuticles in warm, soapy water.

Amanda H.
West Fargo, ND
I have three cuticle trimmers and this is my least favorite. It's so dull that it hardly does anything at all. I always use my other two over this one. Skip!
Mia H.
Can't live without this product! I find it great not only for cuticle trimming, but I also think it's great for cleaning up nail polish goofs!
Cynthia C.
Denver, CO
This does work for my dry cuticles i love that isn't sharp like others so it doesn't hurt the cuticles best trimmer i had ever used for years
Jennifer V.
I bought one a while ago and I still use it today it the only cuticle cutter that I've found that it doesn't cause me to bleed
Reney S.
I love to use a good cuticle trimmer. Hate it when I see crusty looking finger nails and toe nails. Cut those cuticles
Veronica R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these cuticle cutters way better than the plier style. It's a lot easier to control without cutting yourself.
Arcelia B.
Staten Island, NY
My go to cuticle cutter/remover. Easy to use. Also very easy to locate. Relatively cheap only $7 at my local CVS.
Leslie L.
Jasper
Dental on the cuticles and remove them effectively. A great price not too expensive and lasts a very long time
Amanda s.
Oshkosh, WI
This product was horrible. It cut my skin and made me bleed many times. Sally Hansen makes a much better one
Nancy D.
Does a decent job trimming around nail beds. Can be difficult to control, can cut to deep if your not careful