BY REVLON #14 in Nail Tools

GENTLE CARE FOR YOUR CUTICLES

Contoured to follow the curve of your cuticle and designed for gentle, easy use. Soft-touch handle provides a comfortable grip. Protective cap keeps tool clean and protected.

• Gently trims and grooms cuticles
• Includes protective cap
• For best results, first soften cuticles in warm, soapy water.

Megan G.
Springfield , MO
This is my all time favorite nail product. I have a really bad habit of biting my cuticles and I always keep this with me to trim them down so I don't pick at them.
Shahristan R.
I use this everytime I decide to pamper myself. I soak my nails and trim with this and my nails look fresh and clean. Sometimes I do get caught, but its user error nothing to do with the product itself
Vanessa M.
San Francisco, CA
One of my favorite manicure tools! I use this all the time it doesn't hurt and gets the job done. Revlon is a trusted brand that I love and you can find it at Walgreens,target, and Walmart. I have 2 that I bought on sale bogo just in case I lose it
Krista A.
I very much prefer the "cuticle trimmer" product to the cuticle clippers. Easier to use and works great on hang nails too! Just be careful you don't put too much pressure when trimming cuticles or you will cut into nail or skin.
Patricia R.
This is a good tool as long as you know what your doing otherwise you can cut too deeply that can cause an infection. Before using always soak your fingertips in warn, mild soapy water and push back cuticles l, use V-shape end to gently remove excess cubicles. As always use caution when using this trimmer.
Renee S.
Huntington Beach, CA
This is a good little tool to have , when I don't have timento get in to the salon or a long time between manis my cuticles can get a little crazy just gently trace the outside of ur nail and it cuts the cuticle right off . How ever don't press hard or use this tool to often will snag and or cut u
Brianna L.
West allis, WI
I love this! It works really good and you don't have to use any oils. The only con is that if you press to hard you can start bleeding really easy because your cuticles are sensitive. Otherwise love it!
Rosey S.
I do not like this product. the cutter is too small, it's overpriced and the other side where you push back the cuticle is sharp and hurts. i have ruined cuticles with these and it has resulted in many cuts. I do. it recommend
Candice W.
Harris, MN
I started using this for my cuticles and it really made them worse. I ended up cutting my skin a few times and then it got really dull. Not something I'd use again.
Sandra H.
Austin, TX
I love this little tool! i use it all the time at home when i need to do my nails. a few times I've bled because i was too rough on my cuticles- but i just have to be careful!