BY REVLON #22 in Nail Tools

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

GENTLE CARE FOR YOUR CUTICLES

Contoured to follow the curve of your cuticle and designed for gentle, easy use. Soft-touch handle provides a comfortable grip. Protective cap keeps tool clean and protected.

• Gently trims and grooms cuticles
• Includes protective cap
• For best results, first soften cuticles in warm, soapy water.

Buy on ULTA*
Nicole M.
Plano
This is my go to tool when my cuticles start looking bad. It’s easy to hold and maneuver and the ease of just sliding the trimmer around my nail beds makes me reach for it over a traditional cuticle clipper for quick touch ups. I’ve tried a similar product from another brand and this one never slices my nail beds to shreds like the other brand did. The cuticle pusher is okay, but I wish it was a tad thinner at the edge to really get as much pushed down as the professional nail techs can do. Overall, it’s a great product to have in your nail product stash.
January G.
Killeen, TX
While most people tend to just keep pushing their cuticles down (which causes an intense buildup of that dead skin at the base of their nails) I prefer cutting them and this works wonderfully! Much better than cuticle scissors (which i tend to cut too deep with)
Sam G.
Lincoln, NE
Love how easy this is to use! Most cuticle clippers are difficult to use and I struggle to use them without making myself bleed. This makes is so much easier! I will never use another cuticle trimmer again.
Felicia O.
The trimmer worked very well and I really enjoyed using the trimmer, it was very easy to use. I bought it at Walgreens right near my house. The price was cheap, and was a very good purchase would definitely buy this again. I have recommended it to all my family and they definitely love it too.
Desi H.
I like the Revlon Cuticle Trimmer and the convenient little cap it comes with, no more poking myself while digging around in my purse. Its simple design and decently sharp blade however the durability of the metal the blade is made from is questionable, its almost too easy to bend and seems flimsy. But not a bad tool for the price.
Kristina C.
Charlotte, NC
I really really appreciate the simplicity of this product. Its affordable, the packaging is fine, and the product does exactly what it is supposed to do, with ease at that! I would recommend this product to friends and family or even use as little stocking stuffers.
Reanna R.
Boone, IA
This is the BEST cuticle cutter. I use it a lot actually it glides and gets all the cuticle. I have a handful of these because I'm always losing it but I love it! My boyfriend even enjoys using it lol! He finds it entertaining
Sarah H.
This cuticle trimmer has made such a difference in how my nails look--my cuticles are so much neater and healthier. Unlike other trimmers I've used, the design of this one makes it very easy to trim without cutting too deeply. It's even easy to use with my non-dominant hand. Definitely recommend!
Briana K.
Jackson
Best cuticle cutter that I've ever had. It is really sharp and gets the job done. Unfortunately I broke mine but I will be repurchasing it in the near future. I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Heather V.
I have used this trimmer for about 2 years now and it does it's job well. It was a quick purchase but it was worth it now. Keeps my nail beds all clean! Would recommend!

back