BY REVLON

Buy Revlon Manicure Pedicure Tools - Revlon Cuticle Stone: Designed to make every woman an expert Gently grooms cuticles Tips on back The gentle way to push back and smooth unruly cuticles and file tiny nail snags Curved shape minimizes hand fatigue and directs pressure where needed for expert results Great for pedicures too Details provided by Revlon see more...

Lorenn A.
Brooklyn , NY
I'm not totally thrilled with the shape but love the stone and find it to be so much better than cutting my cuticles. I don't know why I'm just starting to use this now.. my advice push don't cut..
Chels L.
I decided to try this because my cuticles are kind of crap. It worked ok I suppose, I prefer the regular little pusher things
Whittney R.
Rome, NY
I love these stones. They last a long time and are small and convienent to carry in your purse everywhere you go.
Kristen M.
Reading, PA
Hard to use at first but great after get use to. Helps get the hard to get at cuticles.
RHEA D.
Thane
Best product. I use it always. I am a repeated buyer of this product. Love the packaging and its very effective. I recommend this product to all . It is of the best quality and the price is worth it.
Chelsey F.
Edmonton, AB
Quite liked this product. I think I got too aggressive and it tore my already damaged cuticle hang nails. Will try again when I have healthier cuticles for a more honest review