BY REVLON #48 in Cuticle Clippers

Buy Revlon Manicure Pedicure Tools - Revlon Cuticle Stone: Designed to make every woman an expert Gently grooms cuticles Tips on back The gentle way to push back and smooth unruly cuticles and file tiny nail snags Curved shape minimizes hand fatigue and directs pressure where needed for expert results Great for pedicures too Details provided by Revlon

Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Candice T.
Raleigh
I love this product I use it on a weekly basis to keep my nails clean and trimmed. I’m not sure how it compares to the other brands I only use this one. I’m a repeat user. It’s Reasonably priced and a good value the last along time. Yes I will try this again.
Madison M.
San Diego
This product is amazing,it lasts forever. It does not look cheap , and the packaging is very nice you are getting everything and more with what it costs. I have used this product multiple times. I would definitely recommend it to everyone
Yvette P.
Decatur
Very good product. Bought about 2 years go and they work  good as  the day I bought them.
I've tried other Eglin nail uppers  tweezers n he past but from a low priced store and they work just  as well as more expensive items
Tiana M.
Milwaukee
I love this product it gets the job done ! It's not espensive as I thought ! I love it it's perfect .  I just wish two came in the box !  Great value
Amy L.
This was a new concept in using. These were very well priced for the product I bought.  First time using this product,but I have just bought another one. VERY easy to use. Comfortable use in all situations. This was a well made product. Yes will buy more as needed.
Lorenn A.
Brooklyn , NY
I'm not totally thrilled with the shape but love the stone and find it to be so much better than cutting my cuticles. I don't know why I'm just starting to use this now.. my advice push don't cut..
April W.
MASTIC, NY
Is cuticle stone is a force to be reckoned with it's very well-crafted and of high-quality to ensure that your manicure is looking Fierce throughout the day.
Racheal M.
Augusta
The stone also works very well for me from the jagged edeges that the cuticles clipper left behind it works wonder for smooth and great looking cuticles
Chels L.
I decided to try this because my cuticles are kind of crap. It worked ok I suppose, I prefer the regular little pusher things