BeautyNailNail ToolsRevlon
Cuticle Scissors, Curved Blade 1 ea

Revlon Cuticle Scissors, Curved Blade 1 ea

Buy Revlon Cuticle Scissors, Curved Blade 1 ea at Walmart.com

Ultra-fine blades trim cuticles and hangnails safely precisely.; Curved blades are perfectly aligned for accurate, easy trimming.; Stainless Steel.; Lifetime Guarantee.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Cuticle Scissors, Curved Blade 1 ea!
Ashley E.
Duluth, MN
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are very nice for the beginning, but, they dull quickly and fall apart. Literally: fell apart at the handles. Considering their price, I wasnt very happy to have them do this. Dont reccomend!
Cadelyn T.
Kalamazoo, MI
Love these! Definitely a high-quality product, and I love the fact that they have the grip material on the inside of the finger Loops because it prevents them from sliding around like my old ones did. Definitely a must-have in my collection
LaShunda H.
Dallas, TX
Revlon Cuticle Scissors, Curved Blade 1 ea Works very well to get those lil hangnails and cuticles. I got this from Sally's a couple years back, don't remember the price but they are still in good working condition.
Anna H.
2,292 reviews
I had used this Revlon Cuticle Scissors for a while and I never really loved them. they are a bit to harsh but I had hesitate to find something new because I saw much of the same on the market. while these will get the job done I find that the seem to tear at your cuticle so be aware. If your looking for the best cuticle scissors that I have found look at the  Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers
Danine S.
Greenfield, MA
I just recently bought these cuticle scissors and I gotta say these are quality and I must say they’re the best ones I have used yet!
Mariana L.
Edinburg, TX
I’ve had these for a very long time and they still work super good and as good as when I bought them. My only issue is the little red things come off super easily.
Crystal G.
Milton
Not only do I use these for my cuticles, but also my eyebrows as they as easy to use and simple! If anything, the blade could be a bit larger and maybe a magnification glass could be added to it to aid in cuticle cutting.
Mayra L.
glouchester
Love love ! This is so sharp and so smooth I got a separate one for my eyebrows ! Yep! I said it ;) it’s very affordable
Sabrina S.
Toronto, ON
This scissors are great for cutting as the blades are super sharp and precise. The rubber grip handle makes it comfortable to hold but also safe that you're not going to accidentally slip and jab yourself. Such great scissors I use them for trimming my eyebrows and any time I need a precision cut for small things like loose thread on clothing. Great product!
alicia N.
pawtucket
I have so many cuticle to take out of my nails, especially on my feet and this scissors are just perfect to do the job they have to do.😊

Looking for your answer?