BY REVLON #49 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I've used this as well as Sally Hensen's cuticle oil. I find that this is a little more oily than Sally's but overall it works nicely. It really moisturizes the cuticles. It is comparable to Sallys. If you can't find one at least you have options for the other.
Elyse B.
Elyse B.
Abilene, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
So, my cuticles are always dry, but this product gets them together real quick.  This product is pretty inexpensive, and works great after a nice buff and shine.  It's easy to apply, and I definitely keep buying haha :)
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Maumee
This oil makes your fingers smell good and feel good but is it very slippery when is on. But after all it does do the job. I got if from Kroger and is was very cheap and yes others should buy it. It's is great
Jordan F.
Jordan F.
Fort Hood, TX
I loved this cuticle oil! I always had such a problem until I bought this... I can't find the product anywhere anymore, but it was a great product. It smelled pretty good too!
Montana D.
Montana D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this for my cuticles. I love this stuff. It leaves my nails so smooth and soft after applying it. It also helps keep them hydrated all day so no lol peeling!
gv_naty G.
gv_naty G.
New York ny
I totally love this is so cool I recommend to you guys totally Beutyfull and cool it's naturall and hope you like it
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Fountain, CO
Love this product. It keeps your cuticles soft and very easy to manage when you do your own manicures
Rina M.
Rina M.
Es muy útil a hora de hacerte tu manicura o pedicure te deja las cutícula muy suave y es fácil de eliminar lo 100
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Mine can get dry especially if my hands are in and out if water a lot. I like to use cleaning products a lot so this helps and takes the dryness and soreness away