BY REVLON #3 in Cuticle Clippers

Cuticle Nippers Large precision-crafted blades trim excess cuticles and hangnails safely. Full jaw covers a larger cuticle area. High quality stainless steel for superior precision and durability. Lifetime Guarantee. For beauty tips or product information call 800-4-REVLON Revlon Lifetime Guarantee Against Manufacturing Defects: Revlon will replace with same or similar tool at no charge if implement fails due to defective material or workmanship. To return: Pack in a padded envelope, describe defect & mail, insured, to: Revlon Consumer Information Center, PO Box 6113, Oxford, NC 27565. Allow about 4-6 weeks for return. Guarantee void if implement is abused or rusted. Valid on the US & Canada only. see more...

• Looking for new cuticle nippers! How would you say these one's Ar...3 Answers
  • How do I stop making my self bleed when using theses1 Answers
  • I love giving myself a good manicure, although I'm afraid my curr...4 Answers
Aggie R.
Palm Bay, FL
I go through these quite often, only because once they lose their sharpness they end up serving as a multipurpose tool in my drawer. They are reasonably priced but the "nipper heads" sometimes have a gap right at the gripping point. I have to thoroughly check each pair before I buy ensuring I get ones that come together in order to properly cut and not tug at my cuticles. The only reason I gave it a 4 star is because the little leg, which keeps the tension, seems to break off at some point making it harder to use.
Julie T.
Vista, CA
I am addicted to these nippers. Even when I travel, I have to have them with me otherwise I know I'll go nuts. I have very tiny hands and very small nail beds, and these work perfectly! I love nipping my hangnails before I end up making a huge mistake biting at it and causing some kind of damage. I use them to cut my nails too. They're perfect for getting into every spot on your nail, even the corners that like to sometimes hide in your skin. I love these nippers. They're my go-to every time I need a pair!
Luna S.
Trims cuticles safely & easily. For a well-manicured look. Stainless steel. Full Jaw Cuticle Nipper: Precision-crafted blades trim excess cuticles and hangnails safely; Full jaw covers a larger cuticle area; Spring-action for a clean cut every time, no pulling or tugging; Non-slip grip for accuracy and control in either hand. Precision crafted, fully inspected. Revlon Beauty Tools meet exacting design and quality specifications to assure exceptional performance. Made in Pakistan, China, or Italy
Shaily H.
1000 stars. You have no idea how sad I get every time I lose them and how happy I am to find them. This product is so easy to use. One I got another similar clipper that broke really fast. It made me appreciate the Revlon one even more. I have been using the same clipper for 5+ years. I got it at Walgreen's. The price was scary high at first but the purchase has paid for itself over and over. Its a great alternative to a regular clipper because it uses the strength of your palm vs. your finger.
Lynne B.
Silver Spring, MD
I needed a new cuticle nipper because my old one, also Revlon, was starting to dull because my husband was also using it. I looked at other brands but went with my tried-and-true Revlon plain-jane nippers. I've found that the Revlon implements are high quality and well-made. They last a long time (I had my other one for over 5 years). It is worth the price, which is pretty decent considering how long it lasts, over more expensive brands and the cheaper brands, which feel cheap and poorly made.
Nicole C.
Valley Village, CA
I take great pride in my nails when they are well manicured. It always makes me feel very sharp and put together to have my cuticles trimmed and nails well filed. These cuticle clippers are my absolute favorite. They're easy to maneuver and offer excellent precision to dispose of all those pesky overgrown cuticles, and I love to use the clipper end to scrape any residue out from under my nails. This is pretty much the one product complete manicure utensil. An absolute staple of my nail kit!
Karenna A.
Encantada con este cortador de cuticulas, casi no siento la necesidad de ir a comprar uno nuevo después de un año simplemente por la buena calidad que estos son.

Me encanta que son lo suficientemente afilados y que ese filo dura por años. Admito que no me gusta que no tenga un mango con mejor agarre ya que siento que sudo mucho por las manos y se me termina resbalando el producto de las manos, pero a pesar de todo no dudaría en comprarlo de nuevo.
Shadonna G.
I love Reon nail products. I bought these a while back to help my nails grow and be properly taken care of. I don't know what I would do without them now. I don't have time to go the nail salon so being able to do it myself is great. I switched over the the cushioned grip ones because my am not ambidextrous so when using these in my left hand, I had a few slips and snips. However, these are still great and will get the job done effiecently.
Bethany B.
Statesville, NC
These work as described, the blades are sharp so be extra careful! I try not to use them too much as your cuticles protect your nail bed from infection- that being said- sometimes I gotta nip one that's gotten out of control. These are well suited for that. The only drawback I've found is they aren't very ergonomic, the handles aren't very comfortable and I have an awful time getting the angles right on my dominant hand
Tracy T.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I've purchased professional cuticle clippers from Sally's before at a whomping 20 bucks and if I had to compare the professional brand to the revel on brand I would have to say that these are great for the every day gal. These get the job done they are precise and sharp. My only complaint would be that these do not last as long as a professional grade clippers but for the price it more than makes up.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these easy to use?.....
Markita B.
chino hills, ca
How sharp would you say these are? I know some of the cheaper cuticle clippers aren't too sharp--making it easier for you to cut your finger.
Kayla S.
I love giving myself a good manicure, although I'm afraid my current cuticle clippers are not the best. Currently I'm using the scissor clippers, are the cuticle nippers easier and better to use?
Jackelin E.
Cancun!
Suuuper bueno sirve mucho!!
Jahnaysia D.
I typically just push my cuticles back because I fear cutting them so I was wondering if these nippers are difficult to use ?