BY REVLON #1 in Cuticle Clippers

Cuticle Nippers Large precision-crafted blades trim excess cuticles and hangnails safely. Full jaw covers a larger cuticle area. High quality stainless steel for superior precision and durability. Lifetime Guarantee. For beauty tips or product information call 800-4-REVLON Revlon Lifetime Guarantee Against Manufacturing Defects: Revlon will replace with same or similar tool at no charge if implement fails due to defective material or workmanship. To return: Pack in a padded envelope, describe defect & mail, insured, to: Revlon Consumer Information Center, PO Box 6113, Oxford, NC 27565. Allow about 4-6 weeks for return. Guarantee void if implement is abused or rusted. Valid on the US & Canada only. see more...

• Looking for new cuticle nippers! How would you say these one's Ar...3 Answers
  • How do I stop making my self bleed when using theses1 Answers
  • I love giving myself a good manicure, although I'm afraid my curr...4 Answers
Kat ..
Spring hill, FL
I absolutely love this product when it comes to calluses! It's very precise on where you want to use it, and very strong because I've had mine for more than 4 years and it's still as strong as the first day I bought it. You can find this product in many department stores and smaller stores like Walgreens or CVS. Great product for a deluxe pedicure at home!
tori w.
Louisville
This is a great item along with a great brand. I use this product with every mani and pedi i do. It does not disappoint, it is true to its name. It doesnt leave behind any snag skin, or cut to deep that you may find after using other cutters that leave behind sore cuticles. I would definitely buy this item again.
isabel m.
Review for: Full-Jaw more...
I don’t go often to a salon to hve my nails done, though I try to keep them nice and well cared for at home. I don’t like long nails, as I do a lot with my hands. I use this cuticle nipper after rubbing and massage some good hand cream, to make it easier to clip without damaging them. These are very precise, great for small hands and are easy to clean.
Ashten A.
Mankato, MN
I have such poor cuticles, always dry and I constantly pick at them. This cuticle clipper has been a life saver to help trim them, without me picking at them and causing them to bleed. I haven’t tried any other brand but I am satisfied with this one as it is cheap and affordable for what you get
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
I love Revlon Cuticle Nail clippers. They get right up to your nail bed and they're sharp enough to cut your cuticles without cutting your skin. I can get exactly where I need to and cut off the old dead or excess skin making my nail look clean and we'll manicured. The way they're made you can press then up against your nail bed without cutting anything extra! They are inexpensive and I highly recommend Revlon Cuticle Nail Clippers
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
I love these clippers I use them for gently removing cuticles that have overgrown and out welcomed their stay !👎🙅🏻‍♀️💅🏻 Great price point and in local drug stores ! I bought mine at Sally’s Beauty supply . I have a discount card too 👏 . I also use these clippers to cut extra washi tape if I am using it on my nails as an appliqué 😍 this is a must have tool for any nail techie 😁
Christian P.
Holladay, TN
I am a huge fan of Revlon and i hate to say it but Revlon miss the mark on these Cutticle Nippers mine broke the second time i used them ....which is unfortunate because i paid around ten dollars for the .. Revlon Cutticle Nippers are cheaply made and i would not recomend them
apryl R.
These are very good. A pair of these will last several years before getting dull. Much better than cheap cuticle clippers. I buy them at cvs, giant or online. I would recommend these for sure. They can be sharp at first so you have to be careful not to mess up your cuticles.
Kristal D.
Review for: Half-Jaw more...
This revlon cuticle nipper will last you forever! Very user friendly and easy to clean. You can find it at any pharmacy or convenience store. Just a great quality product. Target always has some sort of coupons or deals on this product. So in conclusion: yes will buy again!
VCAS710 R.
This Revlon cuticle trimmer works exactly how you would expect. It's very sharp which is wonderful in getting those pesky hang nails or thickened areas. One thing I wish was better was when you close it you tend to get pinched easily in the handles and they should have some type of silicone on them to help with slippage and twist just to protect yourself. They do an amazing job and I will use a cuticle pusher after. Being the metal they are, it's very easy to sanitize and clean. My Mother, Grandmother and Sister have all used the same brand for years.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these easy to use?.....
Markita B.
chino hills, ca
How sharp would you say these are? I know some of the cheaper cuticle clippers aren't too sharp--making it easier for you to cut your finger.
Kayla S.
I love giving myself a good manicure, although I'm afraid my current cuticle clippers are not the best. Currently I'm using the scissor clippers, are the cuticle nippers easier and better to use?
Jackelin E.
Cancun!
Suuuper bueno sirve mucho!!
Jahnaysia D.
I typically just push my cuticles back because I fear cutting them so I was wondering if these nippers are difficult to use ?