BY REVLON #44 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Moisturises and conditions cuticles to keep them soft and supple. How to Use: Dab on and massage into cuticles. Reapply as often as desired. Rinse off before applying base coat/Revlon Nail Enamel.

Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
I’m not sure if this helps or not but I use it anyways. I have dry cuticles so
I use it before I paint my nails. It does actually cut down on my cuticles ripping, so that’s a plus.
Lexi C.
So I LOVE this cuticle care oil. Especially during the winter my cuticles get dry and they even start peeling. But when I use this, it instantly moisturizes and nourishes them. I haven’t used alternatives but I know that I truly love this stuff.
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
I like this cuticle moisture oil because I can be pretty rough on my nails and this really does seem to work! Really easy to use, and it gets the job done. Every woman should have this in her polish bag.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
This stuff works amazing in softening cuticles and helping care for them. Application is quick and easy. Goes on smoothly without complications. The price is great, not to expensive. I would recommend!
Kate F.
Mankato, MN
I first tried this while doing my nails with my grandma. She was a huge Revlon fan and passed that down to me. Great product I'll use for the rest of my life. :)
Amanda N.
Very useful for gaining stronger nails within a couple of days. Helped me for wanting to have clean white nails in a week or two for a holiday or special occasion. I like it but the only downfall it’s almost ten dollars. But well worth it. Have to get another one I also use it as a base coat to give my nails that extra smooth third coat. Recommend this to all my friends. Who have very brittle and easy breakable nails. Try it out. You won’t regret
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Huge fan of this cuticle moisturizing oil. The lady at my nail salon recommended it to me and actually gave me one to try. I've never looked back. The oils soak right in and dries fast. Leaving a soft hydrated shine. Love everything about it.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Revlon Cuticle oil is great for keeping my nail bed and my cuticles from drying out. It's the first step in my manicure. I believe I purchase the bottle a year ago for around $6 and still have a third of the bottle left. I work as a nurse and so it is important to keep my hands in good shape and that includes my cuticles. Would recommend.
Irma A.
New York City
This cuticle oil is pretty good. It keeps your cuticle soft. My recommendation is that you put it on at night after you've finished your chores. The next day you won't believe how soft and nice your fingers look lol!
lauren s.
Independence, KY
This worked good enough as in it did soften my cuticles making them very easy to push back. It did leave a bit of an oily residue but it easily washes off. For the price it does its job.