BY REVLON

vanessa C.
Corona, CA
For the money I guess this product is alright. I mean if i had to look at my nails using this brand it definitely protected my nails. I usually use opi but this was my first time going with revelon. It was very easy to use and I would recommend this to others for this price.
Kay T.
It really moisturise my cuticles and helps with nail groth and its easy to apply and use and i would recommed it to others
Kii C.
Love using moisturizers. My favorite thing to apply to my face. Very smooth and light. Recommend to everyine.
Yazher H.
I love the size because you can just carry it everywear. Its easy to apply its economic. Use i use it daily
Angie T.
Marine City
Holly A.
Oxford
Great for the price! It's not high and stuff but it definitely does the job. You get what you pay for.
Dhanu M.
AL khobar, Eastern province
It is the best cream for cuticle. It makes it so soft and easy to remove . I used some other brands also but this one is the best .Great product for keeping nails smooth and in good condition. Great daily product for your nail routine.. With marine-derived collagen, vitamins & essential minerals to restore and revitalise the condition of cuticles.
kritika l.
aya k.
This is a reallllll deallll guys!!! Its a very good moisturiserrrrrr!!! Your blooood will be moisturized
Yanelis C.
Esta Marca siempre nos soprende con sus novedosos productos! Y este producto no es la excepción!!!!!!