BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Revlon CustomEyes 002 Black Mascara.
New.

• Dose it make your eye lashes look dramatic..? 1 Answers
Sara O.
Union City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent mascara, leaves my eyelashes very natural and super long. I use it daily to work and to go out at night, is my favorite. The result I like because it lengthens the eyelashes without much volume or leaving them heavy or with lumps. The duration is good and two layers stay well during the day. It looks like a pretty mask for everyday, because of its natural effect.
Robert M.
Terre Haute, IN
Great product with lasting ability. It doesn't clump up like some brands and the cost is not out of sight like some of the other brands. This is a basic must have for anyone that does light daily makeup or does a more involved heavier application.
Amelia V.
This mascara is actually good for me because I have a very straight eyelashes and I need to use a waterproof mascara after I curled my lashes so that the curl won't go down. This mascara hold the curl really good and the brush separates the lashes well, no clumped. Though I didn't see any difference between the two dials.
Lourdes C.
I bought a Revlon mascara some time ago in a supermarket. The presentation is not the big thing, it was traditionally black. Oh Yes the mascara was good. It was the first time I bought one, but I Would be willing to try it again. I liked that it lasted several months.
kristen s.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love love love this product. It gives me the confidence time after time when I am applying it to the finishing touches along with my other make-up. It lasts so long, sometimes I question if I even need to reapply it the next day! I would definitely recommend this product.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
Great first mascara to hold my curl! I love using two mascara's to accomplish long, thick lashes and the custom eyes is definitely a great start to awesome lashes! Love the waterproof! Isn't too hard to get off with a good eye makeup remover.Got this for super cheap and wasn't expecting much out of it...but to my surprise it is great! Really lengthens, defines, and volumizes with little clumping. I really liked it!
cyndie C.
Spokane, WA
not bad mascara. I have a problem where almost every mascara makes my eyelashes clumpy and nasty looking. the brush on this particular mascara works great at separating my eyelashes and distributing the mascara evenly.
Maritka V.
Kerhonkson, NY
This mascara works pretty well and I would recommend it. No packaging cause I bought it in store. It wasn't too pricy at least for me. And it's very easy to apply and use. Like I said yes id recommend it!
Elizabeth W.
Bluefield, VA
Reasonably priced mascara. Comes in all the normals colors that other mascaras are created in.

The brush did allow for the mascara to glide on smoothly, but my eyelashes didn't look any longer or thicker after a minute.
GISSELL CAROLINA V.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this mask, I did not lengthen or gave volume to my eyelashes, besides it is not waterproof and it is very expensive in my opinion, I certainly would not buy it again seems a bad product. I do not recommend it...
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of this mascara? Does it work well?
vanessa s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this? Where can I get one?
Annie L.
Dose it make your eye lashes look dramatic..?
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
Does this come in waterproof? Also does it weigh down your lashes? I have trouble when it comes to mascara that rhr formula weighs down my lashes so my lashes won't stay curled.