Revlon CustomEyes Eyeshadow - Metallic Chic uploaded by Lorin E.

Revlon CustomEyes Eyeshadow - Metallic Chic

Revlon customeyes eyeshadow - metallic chic see more...

Allyson D.
Lorton, VA
The pigmentation of this product is just okay. It takes a few layers to really achieve the look you want. Unfortunately, I don't like how the colors are touching as I prefer when they are in their own pans. I have brown eyes and was eventually able to make this product work for me. There are better brands, even at the drug store, that you could purchase.
Giannina R.
Miami
Judy V.
Plainsboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the metallic colors. Goes on smooth. Stays on all day. I use this product 2-3 times per week. I buy it at walmart. Looks great on my brown eyes.
Denene
I use this often on my green eyes. One of my go to palettes. A little bit chalky but I adore the deep green color to datken my outer corners
Roberta A.
Portsmouth, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked the colors but the weren't as bright going on. However, it is easy to apply & layer to get the colors you want.
Lorin E.
New Philadelphia, OH
Love the colors they are very pigmented and ware really good all day long.!
Jesse T.
Tallahassee, Fl
The colors aren't that pigmented. Doesn't stay on for too long either. Feels like I'm just putting Baby powder on my lids.
Naty C.
I go this free from a friend. It was a gift. I don't really like it. I feel like they aren't super pigmented and they crease a little after almost 2 hours.
Sarah c.
Galesburg, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eye shadow but it works better if it has something to stick on it to stay on your eyes.
Anikka S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because it had beautiful colors that I normally use! The colors are not too pigmented! :( but that's easy to fix I just wet my eyeshadow brush and it swept on beautifully.