Revlon Custom Eyes Shadow & Liner Palette uploaded by Shastri D.Revlon Custom Eyes Shadow & Liner Palette uploaded by stefanie f.Revlon Custom Eyes Shadow & Liner Palette uploaded by Heather J.

BY REVLON

New Shade for your Escapism look! Revlon CustomEyes™ Shadow & Liner allows you to easily create and customize the eye look you want with 4 shadows and 1 liner.  For dramatic eye popping looks like never before!  Available in a new summer shade Beach Beauty. Opthamologist-tested Safe for contact lens wearers. see more...

• Has anyone with oily eyelids had any luck with this product? If s...1 Answers
  • Is this product really pigmented? I know some of the palettes don...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used a primer before using the eye shadows ? I want to...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Absolutely loved it, would buy again, and would recommend for everyone." in 2 reviews
  • "I like that has been my blue with the way in the grey but I don't understand why this black I would prefer just to have maybe a different color I like the color is a dramatic and a blend am very well" in 1 review
  • "I've worn this every day this week and haven't duplicated a single look yet!" in 1 review
  • "this eyeshadow set has super creamy colors and they stay on all day without creasing." in 1 review
  • "i love the palette sets and color options they are so pretty, it's also really affordable and gives you a wide variety of eye looks with the given colors." in 1 review
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
I love the Revlon custom eye shadow sets. The colors they group together are perfect and they're affordable for anybody. When I use a primer, I have no problem with them lasting all day. If I use on a dry eye they seem to wear off before the end of my day. That could be because a) I like my eye shadow on the lighter side during the day so I don't apply much or b) I'm busy with three young children all day and it's bound to wear off lol. If I use darker colors or apply heavier, or use primer like I try to if I have time for a full makeup application, I don't have a problem with them fading. My only complaint is that they don't have enough custom sets.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these shadows,they feel silky on eyelids and blend easily. They have mica in them so that may give a brightening effect to eyes.I have this palette in the color Party Pops and the colors are so pretty.I think they're light enough for daytime or can use more of the colors for night.I had seen Jessica Biel wearing these colors and ultimately that's what made me purchase. They looked so pretty on her.These lasted on me without a primer but sometimes I just like to use one to make sure it stays on.

Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Louisville, KY
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! The way that Revlon was able to make one palette that is really an all in one is awesome!! The price is great and there are several different palettes that I use. I love the nudes as well as the grey/black palettes. The shadows stay on all day and do not crease, and when you wet the shadow and use as a liner it does not fade! I am a huge fan and tell people all the time what makes my eye makeup look so great!
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have all brands of makeup in my collection -- from very expensive to drug store brands. I go with what catches my eye and these colors did just that. I've worn this several times already and am very happy with it. The colors complement each other perfectly and the shadow glides on easily and stays on all day. I never have to touch it up.
A minha marca favorita e um conjunto de cores. Perfeito para olhos castanhos ou pessoas de cabelos escuros. Eu tenho a pele pálida, por isso é de cortesia. O único problema que eu já tive é que as pequenas almofadas sobre o aplicador se desgastar antes da sombra de olho faz, mas isso é uma questão menor. Continuará a ser um cliente feliz
Erica O.
Erica O.
Danbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow is okay. It's not the best or worst shadow I've ever used. I picked up this product from reading some positive reviews online. I thought the colors were pretty nice. I have brown eyes and the colors complimented my eyes pretty nicely. Sadly, I don't think I will be purchasing this product again.
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Viborg, SD
I love these palettes due to the fact that I can match my eye shadows to an outfit while still making my eyes stand out. I often buy these as I do go through them. I think there could be more color combos for eyes like mine which like to change colors. I would most definitely buy this item again.
Naomi B.
Naomi B.
Nashville, TN
This is a great kit for anyone looking for full coverage eye looks. Get the matching set all together with no hassel! It's rather inexpensive and as always Revlon delivers great quality makeup. I am always on the lookout for these kits when I need to bolster my makeup supply.
Amy N.
Amy N.
Ballwin, MO
This is such a great eye shadow palette. Great color combo. I bought this for the first time about a month ago and it compliments my hazel colored eyes so well! It's very pigmented and stayed on my eyes all day long. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
Aimee C.
Aimee C.
Great Falls, VA
I am not a huge fan of Revlon eyeshadow. In my opinion, the colors are pretty tacky and not very high quality. The eyeshadows do not blend well and do not last long at all. There is also a ton of fallout. I will not buy Revlon eyeshadow again and would not recommend it.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Mc Minnville, TN
Has anyone with oily eyelids had any luck with this product? If so, did you use a primer? Did it last all day or a few hours?
Celia G.
Celia G.
Is this product really pigmented? I know some of the palettes don't show the color if you only use a little.
marlene c.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used a primer before using the eye shadows ? I want to know if it doesn't crease