Revlon Custom Eyes Mascara

Revlon CustomEyes 002 Black Mascara.
New.
Adjustable bristle brush.
2 looks in 1.
1. Length & drama.
2. Length & definition.
0.19 fl oz/5.6ml.

Does this come in waterproof? Also does it weigh down your lashes? I have trouble when it comes to mascara that rhr formula weighs down my lashes so my lashes won't stay curled.
Dose it make your eye lashes look dramatic..?
How good is this? Where can I get one?
Start your review of Revlon Custom Eyes Mascara!
Product Highlights
I am always looking for the best waterproof mascara, and this does the job. Although sometimes its difficult to come off lol. in reviews
I love this product. I love the brush and the long lasting volume! The mascara is amazing and doesn't clump! A must buy mascara for long voluminous lashes!in reviews
North Vernon, IN
Good product not too clumpy. Works great if you evenly distribute the mascara onto your eyelashes
san antonio
Really great mascara I’ve ever used gives voluming for thin lashes highly recommended
Lynwood, IL
Love this mascara , i use it for work , and my nights out , a must have for your collection
Arlington, TX
Awesome love this a lot natural lash feel mascara love it recommend to everyone should buy
Cedartown, GA
As a master cosmetologist I know how important it is to have a good mascara. This is a must have. The color is bold and intense. It's long lasting and doesnt smudge or bleed throughout the day. This is an amazing product!
Lexington, KY
Worked well. Little clumping! The packaging is nice and revlon always delivers with length and volume.
Walton, KY
This mascara goes on smooth with no clumps. It adds volume and length. I ride on a motorcycle and it lasts all day. After about 75 miles, I did have a little bit of flakes, but nothing close to what I normally have. I am allergic to a lot of makeup products, so I have to be careful of what I use, especially on and around my eyes. I had no problems at all! Revlon Custom Eyes Mascara
Union city , NJ
Excellent mascara, leaves my eyelashes very natural and super long. I use it daily to work and to go out at night, is my favorite. The result I like because it lengthens the eyelashes without much volume or leaving them heavy or with lumps. The duration is good and two layers stay well during the day. It looks like a pretty mask for everyday, because of its natural effect.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love love love this product. It gives me the confidence time after time when I am applying it to the finishing touches along with my other make-up. It lasts so long, sometimes I question if I even need to reapply it the next day! I would definitely recommend this product.
Port Reading, NJ
love this mascara. It's not chunky, easily glides on, smooth and lasts all day. I have no problem taking it off either.