BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Revlon CustomEyes 002 Black Mascara.
New.

• Does this come in waterproof? Also does it weigh down you...1 Answers
  • How good is this? Where can I get one?2 Answers
  • Dose it make your eye lashes look dramatic..? 1 Answers
Revlon Custom Eyes Mascara
  • "I am always looking for the best waterproof mascara, and this does the job. Although sometimes its difficult to come off lol. " in 8 reviews
  • "I love this product. I love the brush and the long lasting volume! The mascara is amazing and doesn't clump! A must buy mascara for long voluminous lashes!" in 6 reviews
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Excellent mascara, leaves my eyelashes very natural and super long. I use it daily to work and to go out at night, is my favorite. The result I like because it lengthens the eyelashes without much volume or leaving them heavy or with lumps. The duration is good and two layers stay well during the day. It looks like a pretty mask for everyday, because of its natural effect.
Robert M.
Terre Haute, IN
Great product with lasting ability. It doesn't clump up like some brands and the cost is not out of sight like some of the other brands. This is a basic must have for anyone that does light daily makeup or does a more involved heavier application.
Amelia V.
This mascara is actually good for me because I have a very straight eyelashes and I need to use a waterproof mascara after I curled my lashes so that the curl won't go down. This mascara hold the curl really good and the brush separates the lashes well, no clumped. Though I didn't see any difference between the two dials.
Lourdes C.
I bought a Revlon mascara some time ago in a supermarket. The presentation is not the big thing, it was traditionally black. Oh Yes the mascara was good. It was the first time I bought one, but I Would be willing to try it again. I liked that it lasted several months.
kristen s.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love love love this product. It gives me the confidence time after time when I am applying it to the finishing touches along with my other make-up. It lasts so long, sometimes I question if I even need to reapply it the next day! I would definitely recommend this product.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
Great first mascara to hold my curl! I love using two mascara's to accomplish long, thick lashes and the custom eyes is definitely a great start to awesome lashes! Love the waterproof! Isn't too hard to get off with a good eye makeup remover.Got this for super cheap and wasn't expecting much out of it...but to my surprise it is great! Really lengthens, defines, and volumizes with little clumping. I really liked it!
Elizabeth W.
Bluefield, VA
Reasonably priced mascara. Comes in all the normals colors that other mascaras are created in.

The brush did allow for the mascara to glide on smoothly, but my eyelashes didn't look any longer or thicker after a minute.
Danielle R.
Syracuse, NY
Review for: Custom Eyes Blackest more...
Maybe it's just me being behind the times but I've never really worn mascara for the simple reason that I either don't know how to apply it correctly or that I'm never satisfied with the way it turns out. All my previous experiences with mascara is clumpy and messy so I was hesitant to give this a go. Pleasant surprise. The fact that the brush is silicone is a huge plus right off the bat. This could only mean that it can't hold massive amounts of mascara and that there's no way there can be static...not like that probably effects the outcome. The fact that this puppy has two settings is pretty awesome as well. This lovely mascara is a two-in-one must-have.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Custom Eyes Blackest more...
I tried this mascara on a whim a few years ago, as I am always for new mascaras to try! I felt like there was a handful of drugstore brands that advertised a big game but never delivered when I bought them and tried them out. Well, with this I got to try a tester in the store, and I was utterly amazed. I LOVE this brand. I bought it three times after the initial first buy, and I plan to buy it again.
GISSELL CAROLINA V.
Doral, FL
I did not like this mask, I did not lengthen or gave volume to my eyelashes, besides it is not waterproof and it is very expensive in my opinion, I certainly would not buy it again seems a bad product. I do not recommend it...
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of this mascara? Does it work well?
vanessa s.
How good is this? Where can I get one?
Annie L.
Dose it make your eye lashes look dramatic..?
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
Does this come in waterproof? Also does it weigh down your lashes? I have trouble when it comes to mascara that rhr formula weighs down my lashes so my lashes won't stay curled.