Revlon Custom Eyes Duo Shadow & Palette uploaded by Tammy L.Revlon Custom Eyes Duo Shadow & Palette uploaded by member-3414e783e

BY REVLON

New Draw attention to your eyes with these beautifully coordinated shades that allow you to customize your eyes for a fun, flirty look. Ophthalmologist-tested. Safe for contact lens wearers. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I'm a huge fan of Revlon products, but when it comes to their eyeshadows they really miss the mark." in 1 review
  • "I do use this palette with an eye shadow primer ((as I do all of my eye shadows) and it lasts all day long!" in 1 review
  • "But after a few weeks of use I have to seriously work to get even the smallest color pay off." in 1 review
Ana Sofía V.
Con un buen primer de sombras es excelente para hacer unos ahumados geniales. Sus colores son versatiles y se prestan para hacer looks tipo ejecutivos y nocturnos. Si se sellan bien, tienen mucha durabilidad. No me quejo para nada. la recomiendo al 100%
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the blues and blacks/greys but I find that they don't stay on for more than a few hours. I definitely wouldn't rely on this as an all-day/all-night shadow, but if you're going out for a few hours it will do and look great!
Anika P.
Philadelphia, PA
Pretty standard eye shadow. Nothing special. Color is good, packaging is good, price is good. I don't wear eye shadow all day but it's been pretty good as far as an evening out every so often.
Christine M.
Canonsburg, Pa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the colors in this- I tend to gravitate towards a smokey eye and the blue really highlights my blue eyes
Destiny S.
Quinwood, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is amazing for now I'm only using the white because my white run out in my other palette but the product is great it goes on really smooth and I just love how little it is
Chrissy D.
Middleburg, FL
I bought this palette in 'Naturally Glamorous' and absolutely LOVE it!! The colors compliment each other very nicely and the pigmentation is strong. I do use this palette with an eye shadow primer ((as I do all of my eye shadows) and it lasts all day long! You can also create a lot of natural to smoky eye combinations! I've worn this every day this week and haven't duplicated a single look yet! I love this palette!
jenna l.
I've had a few of these palettes and they all end up doing the same thing! At first its great, they're pigmented and everything is perfect. But after a few weeks of use I have to seriously work to get even the smallest color pay off. Waste of money.
Bethany L.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this color palate. The colors are perfect for every occassion and perfect for a great smokey eye. However, I hate the brushes that come with it. This is a small problem and most people tend to always buy different brushes.
Somantha S.
I'm a huge fan of Revlon products, but when it comes to their eyeshadows they really miss the mark. These shadows were chalky, powdery, not pigmented, and don't last well. I'm really disappointed.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love having different color eye shadows in one spot. Great to take on trips and vacations so you don't have to carry multiple products with you. The colors look great and last all day/night long.