Revlon Custom Eyes Duo Shadow & Palette uploaded by Tammy L.Revlon Custom Eyes Duo Shadow & Palette uploaded by member-3414e783e

BY REVLON

New Draw attention to your eyes with these beautifully coordinated shades that allow you to customize your eyes for a fun, flirty look. Ophthalmologist-tested. Safe for contact lens wearers. see more...

Revlon Custom Eyes Duo Shadow & Palette
  • "I'm a huge fan of Revlon products, but when it comes to their eyeshadows they really miss the mark." in 1 review
  • "But after a few weeks of use I have to seriously work to get even the smallest color pay off." in 1 review
Crystal G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Other more...
I hit pan with this palette. I learned everything with this palette. The color shades are amazing super pigmented the black I would use it to shade my brows. The blue color was my favorite from all of them
Destiny S.
Quinwood, WV
This palette is amazing for now I'm only using the white because my white run out in my other palette but the product is great it goes on really smooth and I just love how little it is
Ana Sofía V.
Con un buen primer de sombras es excelente para hacer unos ahumados geniales. Sus colores son versatiles y se prestan para hacer looks tipo ejecutivos y nocturnos. Si se sellan bien, tienen mucha durabilidad. No me quejo para nada. la recomiendo al 100%
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I really like the blues and blacks/greys but I find that they don't stay on for more than a few hours. I definitely wouldn't rely on this as an all-day/all-night shadow, but if you're going out for a few hours it will do and look great!
jenna l.
I've had a few of these palettes and they all end up doing the same thing! At first its great, they're pigmented and everything is perfect. But after a few weeks of use I have to seriously work to get even the smallest color pay off. Waste of money.
Bethany L.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love this color palate. The colors are perfect for every occassion and perfect for a great smokey eye. However, I hate the brushes that come with it. This is a small problem and most people tend to always buy different brushes.
Somantha S.
I'm a huge fan of Revlon products, but when it comes to their eyeshadows they really miss the mark. These shadows were chalky, powdery, not pigmented, and don't last well. I'm really disappointed.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
I love having different color eye shadows in one spot. Great to take on trips and vacations so you don't have to carry multiple products with you. The colors look great and last all day/night long.
Anika P.
Philadelphia, PA
Pretty standard eye shadow. Nothing special. Color is good, packaging is good, price is good. I don't wear eye shadow all day but it's been pretty good as far as an evening out every so often.
agnieszka n.
Fayetteville, NC
I really enjoy the eyeshadows. This one is a real gems. The pigmentation is wonderful and you don't need a lot to get the lot. Try's in different color variations - try them all it's worth.