BY REVLON

New Draw attention to your eyes with these beautifully coordinated shades that allow you to customize your eyes for a naturally glamorous look. Ophthalmologist-tested. Safe for contact lens wearers.

Revlon Custom Eyes Duo Shadow & Liner Palette
  • "Amazing product. Pigmented and in all the perfect tones. It is perfect for a versatile smoky eye. Stays on great. I recommend using primer for extra stay." in 5 reviews
  • "this is a nice mini pallet perfect for a natural look or a smokey eye." in 1 review
  • "I recommend using primer for extra stay." in 1 review
  • "Reckon is usually my go to for eye color because they tend to carry the shades in looking for." in 1 review
SunMoonKG G.
Patchy. I used eyeshadow primer but it didn’t work and I even put concealer on top of the primer but it was so patchy, dry, and dusty. I literally gave it away to someone and they gave it back. I usually love some Revlon products but not this. :(
Crystal G.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I hit pan with this palette. I learned everything with this palette. The color shades are amazing super pigmented the black I would use it to shade my brows. The blue color was my favorite from all of them
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
Loved this color set! The pigment isn't too bad but layering it will get it to be what you want. The price is good and a little product goes a long way. It's perfect for the summer. I use to darker shades to line my eyes. All in all, a mediocre product. The only downside is the layering and how long it lasts.
Caterina R.
Santa Paula, CA
Revlon eyeshadows are my favorite! They are very pigmented which is nice. The packaging is appealing. The eyeshadow is long lasting and is a cheap alternative to expensive palettes I would recommend it!
Amy G.
West Winfield, NY
This shadow is amazing. It makes my eyes pop like no other shadow ever has and it includes the liner so no more multiple items to carry with me on the go. Highly recommended to every woman on the go that carries a small purse but needs her makeup as well.
Destiny S.
Quinwood, WV
This palette is amazing for now I'm only using the white because my white run out in my other palette but the product is great it goes on really smooth and I just love how little it is
PM G.
Orlando, FL
I love these shadows,they feel silky on eyelids and blend easily. They have mica in them so that may give a brightening effect to eyes.I have this palette in the color Party Pops and the colors are so pretty.I think they're light enough for daytime or can use more of the colors for night.I had seen Jessica Biel wearing these colors and ultimately that's what made me purchase. They looked so pretty on her.These lasted on me without a primer but sometimes I just like to use one to make sure it stays on.

Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
I love the Revlon custom eye shadow sets. The colors they group together are perfect and they're affordable for anybody. When I use a primer, I have no problem with them lasting all day. If I use on a dry eye they seem to wear off before the end of my day. That could be because a) I like my eye shadow on the lighter side during the day so I don't apply much or b) I'm busy with three young children all day and it's bound to wear off lol. If I use darker colors or apply heavier, or use primer like I try to if I have time for a full makeup application, I don't have a problem with them fading. My only complaint is that they don't have enough custom sets.
Lina p.
A very mediocre eyeshadow. I could honestly do without it. The texture itself is very soft but it's not very pigmented and looks patchy when applied with a brush (I used the elf shadow brush). As for being a "liner" I didn't see any qualities that would make it so, I thought that it was a very gimmicky name for it. All of the shadows are pressed of ether in one big pan which I don't really like since the colors can get mixed and if one of them gets broken they all do and there's no fixing it. The shadows weren't horrible but I wouldn't recommend or purchase again considering the numerous options out there that are about the same price and even cheaper.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I have all brands of makeup in my collection -- from very expensive to drug store brands. I go with what catches my eye and these colors did just that. I've worn this several times already and am very happy with it. The colors complement each other perfectly and the shadow glides on easily and stays on all day. I never have to touch it up.
Celia G.
Is this product really pigmented? I know some of the palettes don't show the color if you only use a little.
Rachel D.
Mc Minnville, TN
Has anyone with oily eyelids had any luck with this product? If so, did you use a primer? Did it last all day or a few hours?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Has anyone used a primer before using the eye shadows ? I want to know if it doesn't crease
Lidines C.
camocim
tem alguma dessa pra mim. Porque eu enlouqueci com essas corres
Rosmary T.
sera que sacaran colores mas vivos y mates ?