Revlon Custom Eyes Duo Shadow & Liner Palette uploaded by Kaitlyn B.Revlon Custom Eyes Duo Shadow & Liner Palette uploaded by Sarika S.

BY REVLON

New Draw attention to your eyes with these beautifully coordinated shades that allow you to customize your eyes for a naturally glamorous look. Ophthalmologist-tested. Safe for contact lens wearers.

Revlon Custom Eyes Duo Shadow & Liner Palette
  • "this is a nice mini pallet perfect for a natural look or a smokey eye." in 1 review
  • "I recommend using primer for extra stay." in 1 review
  • "Reckon is usually my go to for eye color because they tend to carry the shades in looking for." in 1 review
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Got this palette for the gold color and was very disappointed!! You have to apply and re-apply to even see the color and it does NOT stay on throughout the day. Poor pigmentation and even poorer colors. Product says great for a smokey look but clearly it is not!!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
This is such a great palette. I have it in Naturally Glamorous and it is perfect for on the go, daytime and nighttime looks. The shadows are creamy, pigmented, and easy to blend. My only issue is that too much product comes off when you dip your finger or brush into it. The colors can also blend together if you're not careful; there is nothing dividing the shadows from each other.
Jenn W.
Sherrills Ford, NC
Had to use water on the brush to get it to really stick and pop ! Only lasted a couple hours before it had completely slid and faded!! I looked like I had been hit in the eye I definitely would not recommend this buy!
Becky k.
jacksonville, Fl
Nice product for the price, but I did find myself using only a couple of the colors And after about 3 hours the eyeshadow started to crease, but that just might be my skin type. Overall, I would use it if someone bought it for me, but I will not be buying anymore if it.
Tuesday's S.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Naturally Glamorous 020 more...
One of my favorites ever. Have bought a couple times. I have hazel eyes and this is perfect for me.. the eyeshadows are very pigmented and beautiful
Monica M.
Brookline, MA
I love it. These colors are neutral so you can use like day makeup and if you go outside at night you can try just with a strong lipstick and look great :D
J K.
Amazing product. Pigmented and in all the perfect tones. It is perfect for a versatile smoky eye. Stays on great. I recommend using primer for extra stay.
Lucia R.
This is the simplistic way to get a smokey eye and it explains so well where the colors should go. It's pigmented and great for the beginner ladies.
robyn p.
I really like this product. It's in my on the go bad at all times. Really pigmented and blends together really nice. All the colors are shimmery!
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
I really like the enthroned for my skin color. Reckon is usually my go to for eye color because they tend to carry the shades in looking for.
Lidines C.
camocim
tem alguma dessa pra mim. Porque eu enlouqueci com essas corres