BY REVLON

Revlon Custom Creations Foundation - 005 Fair see more...

• I really want to give this foundation an opportunity and ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product at?8 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin or just color matchi...2 Answers
Revlon Custom Creations Foundation
  • "I love this foundation cause its got many shades of foundation not just one you can set it at wat skin tone you are great product." in 11 reviews
  • "I like idea that you can pick a mix of shade for your skin with this product since you skin color can very from season to season." in 8 reviews
  • "it was a nice idea to put different shades in one bottle but no this was not for me even the lightest shade was orange for my fair/light skin " in 7 reviews
  • "The downside is trying to find your perfect shade, and then running out of that particular setting; which can be quite frustrating and a waste of product. " in 5 reviews
  • "this is a good idea for a foundation but the only problem i've had was first finding my shade then it turned orange " in 5 reviews
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
I love the idea of getting to mix your foundation to the correct shade, but the actual shades don't vary as much as I'd hoped. However the quality is great and I like that it is a pump. The quality of the foundation could be better or more natural looking but it's still a great drugstore product.
Mary T.
Lewisburg , WV
If this is the product I think it is I used this back in the day and didn't/don't know if it was/ is available anymore. I don't really remember to much about it besides you could customize your shade how cool
Emily M.
Pottstown, PA
I used to use this none stop in high school as with the seasons my color changed and on a allowance budget couldn't afford a new shade each season. this adjusted with me, but i do think this clogged my pores somthing fierce... i moved to that smartshade stuff... been in love with that since.
Mary Alice E.
Newport News, VA
I really do love this product during the summer, since I go from super pale to tan and it can be customized for my color at the time. I use it a lot in fact but I just wish that it had thicker coverage to hide my imperfections. I don't want to feel like I have to load up on concealer too.
Shenese J.
Great Way To Get The Right Colors. Maybe You Want A Light Color Under The Eyes. Great For That. Long Lasting. Great Look On Camera. Easy To To Apply. And Not messy. I would Recommend It To Those Who Have A Hard Time Finding Their Color.
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill , NY
This is the perfect spring to summer, summer to fall foundation. I can adjust the shade to my changing complexion due to tanning from the summer sun then it fading. I don't have to buy numerous foundations.
Tricia A.
Cupertino, CA
This was a great product when it came out and before it was like the only foundation I could find that would match my skin. It wasn't too drying or anything and it covered well.
It's unfortunate that they don't make it anymore and like the only store that did sell it was KMart and the KMart where I lived went out of business.
Carol L.
This is the closest I have come to my skin color. I like to wear make up but do not want it noticed -- or for someone to know that I am wearing foundation by having the color darker than my skin tone.
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
I absolutely love this foundation. It's the only one I use and will continue to use. From summer to winter I don't have to buy a different shade bc I get lighter I can just match up with the dials. It's light on my skin sometimes I don't wear powder. It's at target, Walmart, Walgreen and cvs.
Bernie A.
Stafford, VA
I love the idea of a custom foundation. It is perfect for this time of the year when the extra color that you got over the summer starts to fade. Now you don't have to run out and get new foundation you can just adjust the dial and have the color you need at your fingertips.
Shawna M.
Belmont, CA
Can you change the shades every time? like if i got tan could i change it to fit my skin tone
Christine Mae M.
Where can I buy this product at?
Lauren B.
Cincinnati, OH
What do you think ofthe product? what is the best feature?
Linda S.
Does this work well with oily skin?
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
Does this match well with your skin? Iv been wanting to try it for forever.

Rite Aid