BY REVLON

• I really want to give this foundation an opportunity and ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product at?8 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin or just color matchi...2 Answers
Revlon Custom Creations Foundation
  • "I love this foundation cause its got many shades of foundation not just one you can set it at wat skin tone you are great product." in 11 reviews
  • "I like idea that you can pick a mix of shade for your skin with this product since you skin color can very from season to season." in 8 reviews
  • "it was a nice idea to put different shades in one bottle but no this was not for me even the lightest shade was orange for my fair/light skin " in 7 reviews
  • "The downside is trying to find your perfect shade, and then running out of that particular setting; which can be quite frustrating and a waste of product. " in 5 reviews
  • "this is a good idea for a foundation but the only problem i've had was first finding my shade then it turned orange " in 5 reviews
Priscilla F.
I got this back when Jessica Alba did the commercial for it, so it has been a while. But I thought it worked well, when I was very tan I turned it all the way to the right and it matched my skin perfectly. But the light always seemed to be a little darker because it was always miked. But I liked it and used it all up.
Mynhung N.
Amazingly cool where you can customize your foundation to march your skin very self work. Which is awesome you can try different shades without buying too much foundation it's like all in one when you buy medium like myself you can try all the medium skin shade color to march your color very unique and fun to use
Geraldine R.
I used to wear this foundation a lot when I didn't know the right color for me, so I would recomend it for testing and mixing, also when you go to a beach trip and want to carry only one product in your bag, this is the one.
Renee b.
Jackson, AL
Its awesome that you can blend and make the perfect match. Especially for me since I get dark in the summer and light in the winter. But I don't like how much is wasted because you can't open it up and get the access out.
miya h.
I be been using this foundation since my senior year of high school, which was about 2009. I use the darkest color creations. I like it a lot. They are a bit pricey. So when I caught them on sale I stocked up. I guess I use to many pumps, lol. Because they seem to run out very quick for me. I love the way the color matches my skin perfectly. It's very light, but it's buildable. It doesn't even clog your pores. I love it!!!!!
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
I LOVE this foundation! Especially during the summer since I live in Texas I tan rather quickly just from being outside 20 minutes my skin changes and this helps with that! It's not oily and gives good coverage as well!
SALLY M.
Used this item seveal time before i had to toss it out. It just no matter what color i used looked like it was caked on. used a makeup brush, beauty blender and coulnt get a good results just not good on my skin i guess
Michelle R.
Hinesville, GA
I love this stuff. Its a little on the pricey although I bought it at the commissary on post that had it on clearance. It was something I loved trying out and I still use it, although its lightest shade is still too dark for me. It feels like a compbination of liquid and powder with a silky touch. It has a good texture. Comes out thicker and thins out.
Sparkle A.
I really like that you can mix two colors to get a custom foundation shade, especially when transitioning from summer skin tone to winter. I wish the package could be replaceable cartridges. I almost always waste one of the colors and then you can't do anything with the foundation after you run out.
Domonique C.
Columbus, OH
I prefer mineral powder foundation because I have oily skin, but I decided to try something new. It wasn't bad but it wasn't great either. I thought the custom setting was nice, but honestly it still didn't fit my skin. IDK. Also, it's not great for oily skin, it gives you a weird grayish cast.
Shawna M.
Belmont, CA
Can you change the shades every time? like if i got tan could i change it to fit my skin tone
Christine Mae M.
Where can I buy this product at?
Lauren B.
Cincinnati, OH
What do you think ofthe product? what is the best feature?
Linda S.
Does this work well with oily skin?
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
Does this match well with your skin? Iv been wanting to try it for forever.

back