BY REVLON

• I really want to give this foundation an opportunity and ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product at?8 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin or just color matchi...2 Answers
Revlon Custom Creations Foundation
  • "I love this foundation cause its got many shades of foundation not just one you can set it at wat skin tone you are great product." in 11 reviews
  • "I like idea that you can pick a mix of shade for your skin with this product since you skin color can very from season to season." in 8 reviews
  • "it was a nice idea to put different shades in one bottle but no this was not for me even the lightest shade was orange for my fair/light skin " in 7 reviews
  • "The downside is trying to find your perfect shade, and then running out of that particular setting; which can be quite frustrating and a waste of product. " in 5 reviews
  • "this is a good idea for a foundation but the only problem i've had was first finding my shade then it turned orange " in 5 reviews
Jennier Y.
Whitesburg, GA
Revlon always has the best drugstore foundations. I bought this product thinking it too would work just as well. Used it twice and it broke on me. Was really upset about this! Its was alright the few times that I dis use it. Can't say too much about the actually product cause I wasn't able to use it long enough before it broke.. Pakaging isn't too durable. A plastic thing came out of the applicator spout. It would just leak out!
Jessica D.
Elizabethtown, PA
I like that this foundation catered to the women whose complexion changes over summer or with those who tan. But I think it was too thick and "cakey." It offered a lot of coverage, which I like. Also, each bottle offers a wide range of complexions and for me, my complexion didn't change so extreme so I wasn't using most of the darker color and it felt like a waist.
Leila A.
Richmond, KY
It was ok. Not my favorite. Made my skin feel oily and didn't provide the cover I wantrd. I have a red tint to my skin and oily so not many types work for me. Bought at Walmart so the rice was good. Annnnnd I would recommend this to others to try it out
Courtney A.
Carencro, LA
Really loved he feel of this product wasn't heavy on my face would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family was a very good price for how well the product works, very great product I would buy this product again in the future, very happy with the outcome.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I loved this foundation but Revlon discontinued it . The product lasted me about two months I used it for concealer and foundation it gave me a matte finish and not cakey. I would say medium coverage . I would buy it again if I could find it. I love this stuff.
Ashley B.
OMG I thought this stuff was discontinued! I haven't been able to find it in forever. Back when I was using this, I was sharing it with my bbf when we were traveling and practically living together. It looked great on my pale dry skin and also on her tan oily skin. It is the only face product we've ever been able to both use and get great results. I will be keeping an eye out for this product to repurchase again!
Anna Marie B.
Palmer, AK
Definitely provides the cover I like, but if used alone without a powder leaves the skin feeling oily. Doesn't last all day either, and is not durable with sweat. But I love the coverage I receive. I only use this foundation when I know I won't be out to long.
Taylora K.
Wasn't my favorite foundation. I used it when I was at summer camp and when I put it on I often looked cakey and dried out. I only tried it for the month and a half I was there and it really only worked if the weather was cold. Not perfect foundation.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
For anyone who is either tanning form time to time, or just heavily effected in color pigment from the sun; this product seems like the perfect plan... And honestly, it's not too bad. The downside is trying to find your perfect shade, and then running out of that particular setting; which can be quite frustrating and a waste of product.
Haley M.
Florence, MS
This was a nightmare. I could never get the right shade, and it spewed out in weird clumps. Overall, I think they had good intentions, but this was a huge disaster of a product. Just find something that matches your skin tone in stores.
Shawna M.
Belmont, CA
Can you change the shades every time? like if i got tan could i change it to fit my skin tone
Christine Mae M.
Where can I buy this product at?
Lauren B.
Cincinnati, OH
What do you think ofthe product? what is the best feature?
Linda S.
Does this work well with oily skin?
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
Does this match well with your skin? Iv been wanting to try it for forever.

back