BY REVLON

• I really want to give this foundation an opportunity and ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product at?8 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin or just color matchi...2 Answers
Revlon Custom Creations Foundation
  • "I love this foundation cause its got many shades of foundation not just one you can set it at wat skin tone you are great product." in 11 reviews
  • "I like idea that you can pick a mix of shade for your skin with this product since you skin color can very from season to season." in 8 reviews
  • "it was a nice idea to put different shades in one bottle but no this was not for me even the lightest shade was orange for my fair/light skin " in 7 reviews
  • "The downside is trying to find your perfect shade, and then running out of that particular setting; which can be quite frustrating and a waste of product. " in 5 reviews
  • "this is a good idea for a foundation but the only problem i've had was first finding my shade then it turned orange " in 5 reviews
Caitlyn R.
I really love this. As a really fair skinned person its so hard to be able to find the right kind of foundation for me. But in the summer I'm outside a lot so therefore i get a little tanner. But it is just a really good foundation in general. I highly recommend it.
Annabel C.
Santa Ana, CA
I have oily skin, so for me this product slid off my face and made me look shiny. I also found that it gave little to no coverage. while the idea of having one foundation for the whole year is a great idea, i just found that the product itself was not fantastic
Ana O.
Escondido, CA
The first time i used this i was iffy about it; then when i least expected it; i had ran out now i keep two in stock and once i used one and I'm down to half or less; i go run for two more; eventually when i least expect it; I'm in full stock of them but its okay because there amazing and i use foundation a lot.
Austin S.
Little Rock, AR
I love this foundation cause it's good for all skin tones and it's easy to find your skin tone and it is easy to apply and I love it and u would never know that u have it on and I highly recommend anyone to use this
Lillian G.
This product does not cover well at all, and i haven't found a need to customize the color at all - it seems more of a gimmick then something that is actually useful. better to just get one that comes in your shade - that way you don't waste half the jar.
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
I love the idea behind this product but it can turn you orange if you use the shade that's just right. You have to use the color before. The texture is great, the formula is sheer to medium and definitely buildable. It's great for my winter dry skin and allows easy access when I'm freelancing! :)I don't know the original price but i got this for $4!
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
I like the whipped feel that this foundation has, so that it feels light going onto skin. It blends in OK, but not great... If I do not use a PRimer it does not stay very long ither.
Minh C.
Herndon, VA
The concept of this foundation is good. I got the light/medium one and usually use the 2nd click or 1st one sometimes.That's why in the end there's no use of the dark compartment. I wish they sell different parts so that we can mix color together. If you use only 1 or 2 layers of this,you'll get great coverage but sometimes when i need to cover me blemishes or redness, i would get some cakey-ness.
Rachel J.
Cincinnati, OH
I liked this foundation a lot. I have very fair skin so I just kept it to the lightest. Since it has a pump it was a little messy at times but other than that I had no problems. Great coverage and lasted long despite having oily skin.
Shelley D.
Vancouver, WA
I didn't like this foundation. I used up one side much more than the other and didn't really have use for the other. I felt like I was wasting product and felt like I ran out of the lighter shade really fast. Didn't care for this.
Shawna M.
Belmont, CA
Can you change the shades every time? like if i got tan could i change it to fit my skin tone
Christine Mae M.
Where can I buy this product at?
Lauren B.
Cincinnati, OH
What do you think ofthe product? what is the best feature?
Linda S.
Does this work well with oily skin?
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
Does this match well with your skin? Iv been wanting to try it for forever.