BY REVLON

Revlon Custom Creations Foundation - 005 Fair see more...

• I really want to give this foundation an opportunity and ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product at?8 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin or just color matchi...2 Answers
Revlon Custom Creations Foundation
  • "I love this foundation cause its got many shades of foundation not just one you can set it at wat skin tone you are great product." in 11 reviews
  • "I like idea that you can pick a mix of shade for your skin with this product since you skin color can very from season to season." in 8 reviews
  • "it was a nice idea to put different shades in one bottle but no this was not for me even the lightest shade was orange for my fair/light skin " in 7 reviews
  • "The downside is trying to find your perfect shade, and then running out of that particular setting; which can be quite frustrating and a waste of product. " in 5 reviews
  • "this is a good idea for a foundation but the only problem i've had was first finding my shade then it turned orange " in 5 reviews
Dani S.
Richland, MI
I love how I can use this product all year round! When I lose my tan in the winter I can just gradually change the color of the product depending on how pale or how tan I am. The foundation is a little heavy for me personally, so I only wear it for special occasions or for a formal ever where I know lots of pictures will be taken. I love that I can always get a good color match with this product and it has good lasting power.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
I love this foundation! The dual sectioned bottle allows you to create a custom color for a perfect match every time! Half is filled with a lighter shade, and the other half is filled with a darker shade. Turn the dial to find the mix that best works for you. This foundation offers medium to full coverage in a lightweight, perfect finish formula. Sadly, it has been discontinued. It will be missed.
Christine T.
I initially bought this to see how well it would work with my skin. I found it hard to believe it really would be able to mix well and match my tone. However, it did work and matched the color chart and my skin. The only thing I did not like was if you wanted to change the tone it seemed to waste some makeup before reaching that tone. I wouldnt be racing to buy this again once I have finished it
Kimber S.
I've tried this product in the past and fell in love with it! It was my first go-to product for foundation since it went on smooth and the finish was wonderful with just the right amount of coverage. Since I have a 'between shades' skin tone, the fact that I could customize my foundation to match from just ONE bottle was a definite plus! Great product for relatively cheap!
Amy V.
West Allis, WI
I used to love this product, but was recently very disappointed. I am a fair skinned gal and purchased two separate Revlon Custom Creations Foundations and found that even the lightest possible option was far too dark for my fair skin. This had never been the case in the past, but forced me to change my routine and purchase a different brand of liquid foundation.
Barbara B.
Pembroke, VA
This is actually my absolute favorite foundation out there and what i used the most and being able to mix the right shade for you was just the greatest idea and i give aces to the creator of this and would highly recommend to anyone but unfortunately either they dont make this brand anymore or my area stopped getting it. I would love to be able to find this again for the times i do decide to wear make up now of days
Rachael H.
Elkton, MD
I have no problem giving this #Revlon #Foundation 5 STARS!! To be able to adjust a foundation to your perfect shade is something every makeup lover/wearer can appreciate...I SURE DO ANYWAY!! I mean, my skin tne definitely is subject to change especially in the summer time considering I am always laying out at the pool. So this product definitely saves me from having to buy 3 or 4 different shades. The coverage is great and application is smooth and creamy.
Nicole W.
Oh my goodness. i loved this foundation! why don't they make it anymore!? I bought a couple of these on clearance and am so mad i can't get it anymore. you get to create the perfect shade which is great because in the summer i am a bit darker and the winter a bit paler. you need to bring this foundation back!!!!
Autumn M.
Boulder City, NV
I like what Revlon tried to do with this foundation but I think it would have been better in more time was spent considering that this product would oxidize or possibly be unflattering for warm/neutral skin tones. I didn't like the gray look it gave me but it worked wonders for one of my clients; she absolutely loves it. If you're not an NC tone then you may want to look elsewhere for a custom creation dupe.
Camila C.
Falls Church, VA
I had a wedding to go, and I had to buy a bunch of makeups. I bought this one and it made all the difference. I compared my makeup with my friend that didn't use foundation, and it was really visible my skin was much better than her. I use it only in special occasions and it's worth!
Shawna M.
Belmont, CA
Can you change the shades every time? like if i got tan could i change it to fit my skin tone
Christine Mae M.
Where can I buy this product at?
Lauren B.
Cincinnati, OH
What do you think ofthe product? what is the best feature?
Linda S.
Does this work well with oily skin?
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
Does this match well with your skin? Iv been wanting to try it for forever.

Rite Aid