BY REVLON

• I really want to give this foundation an opportunity and ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product at?8 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin or just color matchi...2 Answers
Revlon Custom Creations Foundation
  • "I love this foundation cause its got many shades of foundation not just one you can set it at wat skin tone you are great product." in 11 reviews
  • "I like idea that you can pick a mix of shade for your skin with this product since you skin color can very from season to season." in 8 reviews
  • "it was a nice idea to put different shades in one bottle but no this was not for me even the lightest shade was orange for my fair/light skin " in 7 reviews
  • "The downside is trying to find your perfect shade, and then running out of that particular setting; which can be quite frustrating and a waste of product. " in 5 reviews
  • "this is a good idea for a foundation but the only problem i've had was first finding my shade then it turned orange " in 5 reviews
Jennifer H.
Greeley, CO
I miss this! I haven't found it in years! You can actually adjust it to whatever shade, I shared mine with my sister because we could each personally make our shades
Kate C.
Henderson, NV
Love this product! Not only is it a light foundation, but it's perfect for the tanning side of me. Coverage is excellent. I have oily and dry skin so it worked wonders for me with just a primer. Cost wise not too bad. I would definitely purchase this again.
Tricia P.
Hope Mills, NC
It's ok, I'm not that impressed with it. I would expect a lot more from it though my shade is super light so I don't ever even use the darker shades which means wasted makeup.
Katsuko K.
Fredericksburg
I have dark skin, tan easily, and am constantly either basking in the sun or hiding from it. So my shades fluctuate. This foundation is a great way to not waste a bunch of money on all the foundations to match my various shades
Jessi B.
Findlay
This product sucks! It's awful! I love the company but this was not one of their best! It's gets real chunky after awhile! I do not like it compared to others. No I would not buy it again. It was so over priced.
llayra l.
Lewisville, TX
I love this foundation. I get the medium deep and mostly use it on the second click (sometimes I use the first click). I like that you are able to customize the color, however, it end up wasting a large portion of the darker color. I use the dark color with a moisturizer to sheer it out and help it blend. I have not broken out and the product gives decent coverage. Thankfully, I have not had any issue with caking like some of the other reviewers. I am on my second bottle and have another one ready to go after I finish my current bottle. I used to get it at one of my local drug stores but they don't seem to carry it anymore. I hope it is not being discontinued.
I like that Revlon uses a pump dispenser for this foundation so you can use only what you need. It would have been really cool if they sold the cartridges separately and you could replace them as needed.
Jessica D.
orem, UT
I love the fact that you can create ypur own shade.sometimes looking for the perfect shade is so hard and not having it can really destrpy your perfect make up look
Edison P.
The price was right and I love the different tones available--they help at different times of the year when I'm just various shades of pale. The spout tends to get gunked but if you poke it or just press a bit harder on the dispenser the cream will come out. I use this to put on discolorations with wider application of other thinner, more moist foundations because of my major complaint with this item: It tends to come out looking dry, and therefore obvious that I'm wearing it, if used all over my face.
Brittany A.
Avalon, PA
Was my number one favorite foundatiin to use growing up. Loved the dial and different shade choices for when I was in between shades due to winter or summertime.
Lana Y.
Renton, WA
I've only used this foundation a few times, so my review may not be completely accurate, and I might have to come back to edit it. So far though, I'm enjoyed it. It goes on smoothly, and I do enjoy the pump and the custom idea. It would be really helpful for when the sun is out. However, I'm quite fair, so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to use the darker shades. It lasts well, and with a powder doesn't appear to get shiny, but keeps a nice dewy-matte look. It doesn't overly dry out my skin, and doesn't make it oilier as far as I'm aware. I'll continue to use the part I can, and see what happens when that color runs out.
Shawna M.
Belmont, CA
Can you change the shades every time? like if i got tan could i change it to fit my skin tone
Christine Mae M.
Where can I buy this product at?
Lauren B.
Cincinnati, OH
What do you think ofthe product? what is the best feature?
Linda S.
Does this work well with oily skin?
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
Does this match well with your skin? Iv been wanting to try it for forever.

back