BY REVLON

Revlon Custom Creations Foundation - 005 Fair see more...

• I really want to give this foundation an opportunity and ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product at?8 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin or just color matchi...2 Answers
Revlon Custom Creations Foundation
  • "I love this foundation cause its got many shades of foundation not just one you can set it at wat skin tone you are great product." in 11 reviews
  • "I like idea that you can pick a mix of shade for your skin with this product since you skin color can very from season to season." in 8 reviews
  • "it was a nice idea to put different shades in one bottle but no this was not for me even the lightest shade was orange for my fair/light skin " in 7 reviews
  • "The downside is trying to find your perfect shade, and then running out of that particular setting; which can be quite frustrating and a waste of product. " in 5 reviews
  • "this is a good idea for a foundation but the only problem i've had was first finding my shade then it turned orange " in 5 reviews
Janet s.
Reno, NV
I use Revlon Custom Creations in medium dark 050. It is good on my oily skin and lets my skin breath. It does not feel cakey which is great. The product feels very light on my skin, I can barely feel that I have any makeup on. I have already bought this product twice because of the fact that I can create a shade that matches my skin tone. Would I recommend this product? Absolutely.
christie p.
HORRIBLE!
I was color matched at a CVS store by a CVS Beauty Advisor. I was stunned by the coverage because it was a beautiful rich yellow color for my Asian skin (in the CVS store lighting), covered my pores, and made my cystic acne scars less visible. I instantly paid the $13.99 and brought it home.
I applied it the next day and I couldn't have been more horrified. First, the color was completely off. Even though I was matched to a shade 2 in the medium-deep combo, and even though it was a beautiful yellow match for my Asian skin in the store, it was positively ORANGE in real daylight. So I was disappointed and washed it off because the color didn't match, no big deal, right?
I had used two different makeup applicators to apply this foundation, since I wanted to see which worked better. I used both a sponge and a foundation brush. I had used both to apply makeup products previously and was able to clean them off no problem. So now after using them with Revlon Custom Creations, I was cleaning my makeup tools again, and to my surprise, the darn foundation would NOT come off. The sponge applicator, which had my previous makeup sitting in it for a few weeks, which I had *just* washed clean right before applying this Revlon Custom Creations, was now a greasy mess. I couldn't clean the foundation out of it at all! Makeup removing cleansers didn't work, soap didn't work -- NOTHING worked. I had to throw it away. As for my foundation brush, similar thing. Shampoo didn't do it, soap didn't do it, makeup removing cleanser didn't do it -- in the end I had to soak the brush in a cup of rubbing alcohol -- that did it. I was positively horrified -- what the heck am I putting on my face??
I'd give this thing a zero if I could. Now I'm paranoid about how much of it is still left in my face, even after I've cleaned my face twice with makeup removing cleansers.
Jessica M.
There are so many products these days that try to sell themselves just on the "uniqueness" factor. But looking unique doesn't necessary make it a good product. It's really just average, and you end up wasting a ton of foundation because you don't use all of one of the colors. I think it's a much better idea to just find a great formula and find your color in that one.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I love this product!!!! I lobe that there's different tones in it so you can change colors or mix some together to get a perfect shade. The formula is really good as well so this is a must get in my opinion! I tan a lot so having something like this in my collection is great because the color of my foundation changes and with this you can do that. Its affordable as well.
Laura P.
Doral, FL
I only used this foundation once but I thoroughly enjoyed the fact that I could use one of the two colors depending on the place of my face to make up. This is a great concept. Though I later switched to Colorstay liquid foundation, also by Revlon, I must say.
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
Love this for when I change colors! Great if you tan! It last all day. It is medium coverage. Does not have a matte finishe. I would say it works better for combination skin. I would recommend and I will be buying again!
Chelsea H.
I haven't used this product in years, mainly because I forgot it existed. I loved this foundation. I love the color options on just ONE container. It definitely wasn't an all out Matte finish but I always set my liquid with setting powder. I would recommend it. I will definitely be finding this again on my next trip to the store.
Mari P.
Very oily and it didn't last very long, being that it's half and half of two different tones to make one. I wouldn't buy this again. The foundation goes on very light, so if you're looking for coverage, this is not for you.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
I love that this product exists for people who never match shades. I can custom make it to my perfect shade. You won't be disappointed with this product and it is worth the buy for that very reason. Love.
Patrice C.
York, SC
I wear this foundation for years. Being that I am African-American it's always hard to find something actually matches your skin tone. So being able to switch it up and pick Shades is much better and more accessible then buying two different high-end products and mixing the two.
Shawna M.
Belmont, CA
Can you change the shades every time? like if i got tan could i change it to fit my skin tone
Christine Mae M.
Where can I buy this product at?
Lauren B.
Cincinnati, OH
What do you think ofthe product? what is the best feature?
Linda S.
Does this work well with oily skin?
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
Does this match well with your skin? Iv been wanting to try it for forever.

Rite Aid