BY REVLON

• I really want to give this foundation an opportunity and ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product at?8 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin or just color matchi...2 Answers
Revlon Custom Creations Foundation
  • "I love this foundation cause its got many shades of foundation not just one you can set it at wat skin tone you are great product." in 11 reviews
  • "I like idea that you can pick a mix of shade for your skin with this product since you skin color can very from season to season." in 8 reviews
  • "it was a nice idea to put different shades in one bottle but no this was not for me even the lightest shade was orange for my fair/light skin " in 7 reviews
  • "The downside is trying to find your perfect shade, and then running out of that particular setting; which can be quite frustrating and a waste of product. " in 5 reviews
  • "this is a good idea for a foundation but the only problem i've had was first finding my shade then it turned orange " in 5 reviews
Gail S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Its a good product It made my skin look just as good as any other make-up foundation. I most definitely will purchase again. I like the way I look in Revlon makeup it makes me look so natural.
Brynley H.
Greensburg, PA
I love this foundation and used to use it as a teenager. I thought it was discontinued until I went to Ulta and I saw it there. I purchased it and love the product just as much as I remember.
gigifortune12 H.
San Antonio, TX
This was really fun and definitely different than the rest. It's been yrs since I used this so I don't recall the performance of it but I would love to give it a go again. I think I liked it.
Nadia F.
I really enjoy this foundation because I am between two colors so I get to make my perfect shade. I find the coverage to be medium which is enough for me because I don't need a lot. I'm on my second bottle of this! :)
Alejandra P.
It's really bad foundation, at the end of the day you will ensue looking orange , the consistency feels gel like, and it just sit on the skin bit hard to blend? I would never recommend this to anyone
Kirstyn D.
TACOMA, WA
I couldn't find any one of these that matched my skin tone even the lightest. I thoght it made me quite oily as well. The pump is nice but can be very messy if not cleaned regularly.
Andrea B.
COVENTRY, CT
I love this product! This is great for in between seasons of having a tan and not having one. You can "mix" up the perfect color. I hate that my local CVS doesn't carry this anymore.
Kimberly W.
Greenville, NC
This idea is a great one.I have always custom matched my foundations because I am not evened toned and it is hard finding an exact match in foundation.. so I thought this would be perfect.. wrong I love this concept but this foundation was horrible on me.. not natural looking at all.
Paige B.
Albertville, MN
The color is great but it's a waste. $10 isn't much but when you only use $7 worth it's a let down. Unless you have just the right skin to use most of both I wouldn't recommend.
melissa b.
New Albany, IN
This is my all time favorite foundation. I love that I can tweak the color to fit my skin tone perfectly. The only downfall is I cant seem to find it in my local grocery store.
Shawna M.
Belmont, CA
Can you change the shades every time? like if i got tan could i change it to fit my skin tone
Christine Mae M.
Where can I buy this product at?
Lauren B.
Cincinnati, OH
What do you think ofthe product? what is the best feature?
Linda S.
Does this work well with oily skin?
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
Does this match well with your skin? Iv been wanting to try it for forever.