BY REVLON

• I really want to give this foundation an opportunity and ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product at?8 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin or just color matchi...2 Answers
Revlon Custom Creations Foundation
  • "I love this foundation cause its got many shades of foundation not just one you can set it at wat skin tone you are great product." in 11 reviews
  • "I like idea that you can pick a mix of shade for your skin with this product since you skin color can very from season to season." in 8 reviews
  • "it was a nice idea to put different shades in one bottle but no this was not for me even the lightest shade was orange for my fair/light skin " in 7 reviews
  • "The downside is trying to find your perfect shade, and then running out of that particular setting; which can be quite frustrating and a waste of product. " in 5 reviews
  • "this is a good idea for a foundation but the only problem i've had was first finding my shade then it turned orange " in 5 reviews
pennyjo s.
This stuff is terrible and I would have given it 1 star but influencer won't allow me to give less then 3. The foundation is streaky has a bad undertone, it flakes off and doesn't last long and it causes,acne and serious,skin irratation.
Wasifa A H.
Fargo, ND
I's a great foundation...great for any makeup artist's kit. Due to the custom blending option...it saves a lot of money. I myself use it and also on my clients. Nice coverage and has not broke me out ever.
Lindsey G.
Clinton, IN
I have been really liking this product. I have big issues with foundations due to the act that I am a big oily monster. Yes thats right so me an foundations don't always get along. But so far this has last all day an into the night on my face.
Hannah E.
I used this foundation and I wasn't that fond of it because I feel like I wasted a lot just trying to figure out which shade worked best for my skin. I feel like this would be a good product for the summer so that you could change the color of your foundation without having to buy new.
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Esta es una de mis bases de maquillaje favorita, por que contiene varios colores que podemos combinar para hacer el contorno y la iluminación. enamorada de esta base. definitivamente la volvería a comprar.
Janelle G.
Klamath Falls, OR
I thought it would cover great, since it's a Revlon product. However, it seemed to come off easily. I love their 24 hr wear foundation. This just didn't cut it. It was easy to find my shade, however.
Ruth M.
West Hartford, CT
I am really looveeee this foundation!! I use it everyday and I am really impressed that it is the only foundation that I have and don't use a pressed powder to seal it,,,It does it by itself and honestly it doesn't feel sticky at all!!
Brooke N.
I think the nozzle is a really good idea, if you are unsure of what color you are, this product would be perfect. You can turn the nozzle to different shades and see which one works best for you.
Danielle T.
Oxford, CT
I didn't think this product was anything unique. By the time I would need to change the color of my foundation (seasons change) I would have run out of this and needed a new foundation anyway!
Gail S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Its a good product It made my skin look just as good as any other make-up foundation. I most definitely will purchase again. I like the way I look in Revlon makeup it makes me look so natural.
Shawna M.
Belmont, CA
Can you change the shades every time? like if i got tan could i change it to fit my skin tone
Christine Mae M.
Where can I buy this product at?
Lauren B.
Cincinnati, OH
What do you think ofthe product? what is the best feature?
Linda S.
Does this work well with oily skin?
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
Does this match well with your skin? Iv been wanting to try it for forever.

back