BY REVLON

• I really want to give this foundation an opportunity and ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product at?8 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin or just color matchi...2 Answers
Revlon Custom Creations Foundation
  • "I love this foundation cause its got many shades of foundation not just one you can set it at wat skin tone you are great product." in 11 reviews
  • "I like idea that you can pick a mix of shade for your skin with this product since you skin color can very from season to season." in 8 reviews
  • "it was a nice idea to put different shades in one bottle but no this was not for me even the lightest shade was orange for my fair/light skin " in 7 reviews
  • "The downside is trying to find your perfect shade, and then running out of that particular setting; which can be quite frustrating and a waste of product. " in 5 reviews
  • "this is a good idea for a foundation but the only problem i've had was first finding my shade then it turned orange " in 5 reviews
Kristie C.
Nashville, TN
I have used this before right when spring and summmer seasons. Due to the fact as my skin and face gets darker if i choose to I can still use this make up instead of keeping buy more and more the darker or lighter I am.
Joselin A.
East Liverpool, OH
I really liked this foundation it was a really creamy consistency and it blended into the skin nice.It was a good color match.It didn't break me out.I was impressed with how long it lasted throughput the day as well.
Bryanna  R.
San Antonio, TX
This foundation is amazing. It feels so good on your skin and does not feel heavy on your face. It does not fade away or anything during the day. I only have to apply it once. Its a very good product and I would recommend foundation from Revlon to everybody.
Megan M.
Buena Park, CA
This was such a good idea when revlon came out with it I so excited to get it and use it! But sadly I could never truly find the shade that fit me.. I'm really pale and sometimes I'm red... It just never worked with me but it's got GREAT full coverage!
Shaunise P.
I like Revlon however this foundation made me look like a ghost in pictures l. I did not stay on for 8 hours and after that time it looked cake with a light quote
Alicia R.
If you are like most people in the summertime, your skin will tan. This foundation is great if you do plan on getting some color and don't want to buy a different shade of foundation. I also REALLY love the pump!
Jacqui G.
Strongsville, OH
I loved the idea of this. Most people's skin tones change a bit throughout the seasons and this is a great way to get the perfect shade match without having to buy a new foundation every season. However, the formula on this foundation isn't great. The coverage is light at best and seems to highlight my flaws rather than concealing them. Not a fan.
Dalila T.
Doral, FL
Wow, this was my first revlon foundation and I loved it. I haven't see this anymore, it has a medium coverage but you can upgrade the color to your truly skin color. I would buy this again if I see in somewhere.
Michelle M.
MARSHALL, TX
I've been using this for a while and it is great because you get to match the shade you want.. Plus it doesn't leave your skin oily.. I have had compliments when I wear it and have been told it looks very natural
Sierra S.
Jacksonville, FL
This has to be the most perfect thing for people that are in-between shades. this is GENIUS. When pumping onto the back of your hand you may wanna mix it a a little more with your fingers. but that's no biggie.
Shawna M.
Belmont, CA
Can you change the shades every time? like if i got tan could i change it to fit my skin tone
Christine Mae M.
Where can I buy this product at?
Lauren B.
Cincinnati, OH
What do you think ofthe product? what is the best feature?
Linda S.
Does this work well with oily skin?
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
Does this match well with your skin? Iv been wanting to try it for forever.

back