BY REVLON

• I really want to give this foundation an opportunity and ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product at?8 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin or just color matchi...2 Answers
Revlon Custom Creations Foundation
  • "I love this foundation cause its got many shades of foundation not just one you can set it at wat skin tone you are great product." in 11 reviews
  • "I like idea that you can pick a mix of shade for your skin with this product since you skin color can very from season to season." in 8 reviews
  • "it was a nice idea to put different shades in one bottle but no this was not for me even the lightest shade was orange for my fair/light skin " in 7 reviews
  • "The downside is trying to find your perfect shade, and then running out of that particular setting; which can be quite frustrating and a waste of product. " in 5 reviews
  • "this is a good idea for a foundation but the only problem i've had was first finding my shade then it turned orange " in 5 reviews
Stephanie M.
Des Moines, IA
I used to use this all the time (now I switched to just a powder foundation). I enjoy this one because it's the closest I've come with a liquid type of foundation to match my skin tone, it's easy to use, lasts about a month or so.
Fae A.
SCITUATE
Never buy products like this, you end up wasting so much product unless you the type of person that tans in the summer. I bought this awhile ago and I don't go tanning or lay out and I wasted so much products because I really didn't use the dark shade that much. The formula is okay, I love Revlon but this wasn't one of their best products. I'm in love with Colorstay!
Samantha R.
Monroeton, PA
I like the concept of this. However they consistency of the foundation was too thick for me in application. It made it difficult to build courage without looking patchy. I wouldn't buy it again compared to many preferred foundations
Stefanie H.
Vacaville, CA
I've used this product for a while. It provides good coverage and best of all you don't have to guess what shade to buy. Another good feature is during the summer you can use a darker shade without having to buy a new product.
Amarilis P.
Orlando, FL
I use to love this stuff because I could mix to make my shade. The only downside was all of the wasted product on one side that you did pay for. Nowadays there are so many brands that offer a wide range of shades to chose from.
Pacey S.
I like idea that you can pick a mix of shade for your skin with this product since you skin color can very from season to season. But I don't really like how this applys and makes my skin feel weighed down. Plus it broke me out.
Megan A.
League City, TX
I love this stuff for all year! I don't fake tan so my skin color changes with the seasons and this is perfect for that very reason. I use the lightest ones in the winter and as summer comes along its nice to already have a color that gradually changes with me. :)
Corinna H.
Amarillo, TX
This was my main foundation. I loved the coverage and especially the way you could switch the color from dark to light depending on the change of the seasons. I am VERY sad that this has been discontinued! I am struggling at finding another product that I like. :(
Elexus B.
A for effort but as a makeup artist i am not impressed its a waste if you only use one shade you're throwing away the majority of what you payed for the color matching mixtures are off and only blend well if you do really light coverage and it was on the oily side
Joselin A.
East Liverpool, OH
I really liked this foundation it was a really creamy consistency and it blended into the skin nice.It was a good color match.It didn't break me out.I was impressed with how long it lasted throughput the day as well.
Shawna M.
Belmont, CA
Can you change the shades every time? like if i got tan could i change it to fit my skin tone
Christine Mae M.
Where can I buy this product at?
Lauren B.
Cincinnati, OH
What do you think ofthe product? what is the best feature?
Linda S.
Does this work well with oily skin?
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
Does this match well with your skin? Iv been wanting to try it for forever.

back