BY REVLON

• I really want to give this foundation an opportunity and ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product at?8 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin or just color matchi...2 Answers
Revlon Custom Creations Foundation
  • "I love this foundation cause its got many shades of foundation not just one you can set it at wat skin tone you are great product." in 11 reviews
  • "I like idea that you can pick a mix of shade for your skin with this product since you skin color can very from season to season." in 8 reviews
  • "it was a nice idea to put different shades in one bottle but no this was not for me even the lightest shade was orange for my fair/light skin " in 7 reviews
  • "The downside is trying to find your perfect shade, and then running out of that particular setting; which can be quite frustrating and a waste of product. " in 5 reviews
  • "this is a good idea for a foundation but the only problem i've had was first finding my shade then it turned orange " in 5 reviews
Jennifer F.
I love this foundation!! The color options are great to match your face. It is lightweight and didn't cause breakouts. It provides more of a matte finish. I would say it's medium coverage.
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
I love the idea behind this product but it can turn you orange if you use the shade that's just right. You have to use the color before. The texture is great, the formula is sheer to medium and definitely buildable. It's great for my winter dry skin and allows easy access when I'm freelancing! :)I don't know the original price but i got this for $4!
Mrs Dianne K.
Rogue River, OR
I use Rvelong 24 hr Color Stay, Combination and I like it pretty well, I used to use the age defying, but it got too expensive. Teh viscosity on the age defying is better but I won't pay the high price, I will find something cheaper if need be.
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
I like the whipped feel that this foundation has, so that it feels light going onto skin. It blends in OK, but not great... If I do not use a PRimer it does not stay very long ither.
Candida M.
Sun City, CA
This foundation is the best I've ever used it doesn't make your skin oily or make you feel like somethings on your face it makes your face feel very natural I bought it at target but you can get it anywhere yes I will recommend this to anyone
Minh C.
Herndon, VA
The concept of this foundation is good. I got the light/medium one and usually use the 2nd click or 1st one sometimes.That's why in the end there's no use of the dark compartment. I wish they sell different parts so that we can mix color together. If you use only 1 or 2 layers of this,you'll get great coverage but sometimes when i need to cover me blemishes or redness, i would get some cakey-ness.
Rachel J.
Cincinnati, OH
I liked this foundation a lot. I have very fair skin so I just kept it to the lightest. Since it has a pump it was a little messy at times but other than that I had no problems. Great coverage and lasted long despite having oily skin.
Rosalee C.
Rosemead, CA
I really liked being able to adjust the color since I always feel like I can never find the right shade. It makes it a whole lot easier to find your shade. I fell like it left my skin a little more on the oily side than I like however.
Shelley D.
Vancouver, WA
I didn't like this foundation. I used up one side much more than the other and didn't really have use for the other. I felt like I was wasting product and felt like I ran out of the lighter shade really fast. Didn't care for this.
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ
You can create a ton of different shades with this product, and it lasts you the whole day. Definitely a go for people who like doing friends make up, or for sleepovers.
Shawna M.
Belmont, CA
Can you change the shades every time? like if i got tan could i change it to fit my skin tone
Christine Mae M.
Where can I buy this product at?
Lauren B.
Cincinnati, OH
What do you think ofthe product? what is the best feature?
Linda S.
Does this work well with oily skin?
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
Does this match well with your skin? Iv been wanting to try it for forever.

back