Revlon Custom Creations Foundation, Medium 040, 1 Ounce uploaded by Ocean B.
5 colors available

BY REVLON

Adjust dial to customize shade. Made in U.S.A. with U.S. and non-U.S. components. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ocean B.
Ocean B.
Newburgh, IN
Review for: Spf 15 Deep 060
Ok so I purchased this item for about 4 or 5 bucks from a store called bargain hunt which is similar to a goodwill but nothing is used. They get their merchandise from a factory. Anyways I saw this and thought it was such an awesome idea to be able to mix and match two different color foundations to create the perfect match to your skin tone. So I got home and tried it out and I must say I'm not too pleased. It is kinda chalky and not as easy to work into your face which is strange because the formula is so liquidy I figured it would just glide right on my skin but I had to really go in with my brush to make it blend in. I was pretty surprised to see that the foundation didn't blend in well and came off chalky because I am a fan of Revlon products and one of my favorite foundations is from Revlon. I don't know maybe mine was too old or something lol not sure if these are still being sold in stores but if u can get your hands on one let me know how'd it work for u :)
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Avalon, PA
Was my number one favorite foundatiin to use growing up. Loved the dial and different shade choices for when I was in between shades due to winter or summertime.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Madison, AL
love how you can adjust the light/darkness of this fou dation. its great during the summer months if your skin tans like mine and eliminates buying more colors of foundation.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
I liked this product. I liked that it was a custom color that matched my skin tone. It was a bit too oily for my liking, but I thought it was a good product. It lasted throughout the day, but it didn't cover my pores as well as I would have liked.
Susan S.
Susan S.
It doesn't dry your skin out and it matches your skin tone perfectly. It's very easy to apply as well. Works well if you have dry or oily skin or a combination of both.
Kassandra V.
Kassandra V.
Didn't like this product. The coverage sucked.. it was quite easy to apply. I felt like I had a crap load of makeup caked onto my face. And made my face look very oily. I would not buy this product again.
Muy bueno, excelente producto a excelente precio.. Fácil de conseguí ,de aplicar , comprenlo excelente
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
This was a great product when I was a teenager just beginning to use make up. I liked being able to adjust the shade especially in the summer when I had been in the sun
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Honestly, I haven't used this product in AGES. I liked it back in high school but i'be never seen it on the shelf since. I remember liking it back in the day but not sure how much I would now. I like the concept of choosing your shade especially if you get a bit darker in the summer.
Bruna L.
Bruna L.
Windermere, FL
I used it years ago and it was the greatest foundation I had because it's versatile with skin color. During winter I used the fairest color without mixing and during summer, I used to combine color according to how tanned I was. I can't find it anymore at Walmart but I'd totally buy it again.