Revlon Custom Creations Foundation, Medium 040, 1 Ounce uploaded by Ocean B.

BY REVLON

Adjust dial to customize shade. Made in U.S.A. with U.S. and non-U.S. components. see more...

Miriam G.
Visalia
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
Loved this foundation, perfect for my skin, and super light weight as well!! Would try it again, but I seem to never see it at my stores
Natasha V.
Orland, CA
Review for: 010 Fair
This is such a really cool invention for foundation it’s great because I can get the perfect foundation shade no matter what time of year it is because I am light olive skin tone and sometimes during the summer I get darker during the winter I am way more pale so I can easily just click it around until I get my perfect shade instead of having to mix up multiple bottles of foundation myself I would highly recommend this to anyone who has a hard time getting the right foundation shade or is tired of having to buy new foundations during summer and new foundations during winter
Brittany A.
Avalon, PA
Was my number one favorite foundatiin to use growing up. Loved the dial and different shade choices for when I was in between shades due to winter or summertime.
Lindsey M.
Madison, AL
love how you can adjust the light/darkness of this fou dation. its great during the summer months if your skin tans like mine and eliminates buying more colors of foundation.
Kelly M.
I liked this product. I liked that it was a custom color that matched my skin tone. It was a bit too oily for my liking, but I thought it was a good product. It lasted throughout the day, but it didn't cover my pores as well as I would have liked.
Susan S.
It doesn't dry your skin out and it matches your skin tone perfectly. It's very easy to apply as well. Works well if you have dry or oily skin or a combination of both.
Kassandra V.
Didn't like this product. The coverage sucked.. it was quite easy to apply. I felt like I had a crap load of makeup caked onto my face. And made my face look very oily. I would not buy this product again.
Muy bueno, excelente producto a excelente precio.. Fácil de conseguí ,de aplicar , comprenlo excelente
Alyssa C.
This was a great product when I was a teenager just beginning to use make up. I liked being able to adjust the shade especially in the summer when I had been in the sun
Jessica V.
Honestly, I haven't used this product in AGES. I liked it back in high school but i'be never seen it on the shelf since. I remember liking it back in the day but not sure how much I would now. I like the concept of choosing your shade especially if you get a bit darker in the summer.