Revlon Custom Creations Foundation, Medium 040, 1 Ounce uploaded by Courtney R.Revlon Custom Creations Foundation, Medium 040, 1 Ounce uploaded by Ocean B.

BY REVLON

Adjust dial to customize shade. Made in U.S.A. with U.S. and non-U.S. components. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Rachel H.
Chapel Hill
Review for: 030 Medium more...
Not the best, but not the worst! The foundation is lightweight and medium coverage but I am not a fan of the formula. It does not long last and does not look pretty when I layer other products over it
Teresa L.
TALLAPOOSA, GA
Best foundation I've used. Goes on great and easy to blend in. Definitely must have. I only use a little but makes my skin smooth.
Breeanna B.
Spring lake, NC
I really love this foundation. It matched my skin tone perfectly and has great coverage. It is great for all day wear and didn't make my face feel heavy!
Brittany R.
I tried this when it came out and hated it. It doesn't last long, I didn't like the way it looked and the pumps didn't always work together. If I remember correctly one side ran out quicker than the other.
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This is an amazing piece of makeup and I absolutely love this!!! I will definately purchase this again in the future
Rawan H.
Review for: 010 Fair more...
This foundation was one of the first I started wearing. I stopped because the coverage wasn’t enough for me. I have dry skin.
Charlotte C.
Preston , Lancashire
Review for: 010 Fair more...
I didn’t like the consistency at all. I was hoping for a thick cover because of the consistency when I applied it but after a few hours it sweated straight off.
Miriam G.
Visalia , CA
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation more...
Loved this foundation, perfect for my skin, and super light weight as well!! Would try it again, but I seem to never see it at my stores
natasha v.
Review for: 010 Fair more...
This is such a really cool invention for foundation it’s great because I can get the perfect foundation shade no matter what time of year it is because I am light olive skin tone and sometimes during the summer I get darker during the winter I am way more pale so I can easily just click it around until I get my perfect shade instead of having to mix up multiple bottles of foundation myself I would highly recommend this to anyone who has a hard time getting the right foundation shade or is tired of having to buy new foundations during summer and new foundations during winter
Brittany A.
Avalon, PA
Was my number one favorite foundatiin to use growing up. Loved the dial and different shade choices for when I was in between shades due to winter or summertime.