Revlon Custom Creations Foundation, Medium 040, 1 Ounce uploaded by Ocean B.

BY REVLON

Adjust dial to customize shade. Made in U.S.A. with U.S. and non-U.S. components. see more...

Lena J.
I really like the concept of this product. Being able to get the right color with just a quick turn. Once you get the right color it blends with your skin quite well. It last a good while but for me it started to feel greasy after awhile. In turn that would make me break out. So for that reason I wouldn't buy it again because of that. But don't let that discourage you from giving it a shot. I'm giving it a 4 because I can't give it a 3 1/2
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Review for: 030 Medium
I love this foundation! The dual sectioned bottle allows you to create a custom color for a perfect match every time! Half is filled with a lighter shade, and the other half is filled with a darker shade. Turn the dial to find the mix that best works for you. This foundation offers medium to full coverage in a lightweight, perfect finish formula. Sadly, it has been discontinued. It will be missed.
Nicky P.
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
Oh my goodness. i loved this foundation! why don't they make it anymore!? I bought a couple of these on clearance and am so mad i can't get it anymore. you get to create the perfect shade which is great because in the summer i am a bit darker and the winter a bit paler. you need to bring this foundation back!!!!
Laura P.
Medley, FL
I only used this foundation once but I thoroughly enjoyed the fact that I could use one of the two colors depending on the place of my face to make up. This is a great concept. Though I later switched to Colorstay liquid foundation, also by Revlon, I must say.
Mrs Dianne K.
Rogue River, OR
Review for: Spf 15 Deep 060
I use Rvelong 24 hr Color Stay, Combination and I like it pretty well, I used to use the age defying, but it got too expensive. Teh viscosity on the age defying is better but I won't pay the high price, I will find something cheaper if need be.
Renee b.
Jackson, AL
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
Its awesome that you can blend and make the perfect match. Especially for me since I get dark in the summer and light in the winter. But I don't like how much is wasted because you can't open it up and get the access out.
Jennifer H.
Greeley, CO
I miss this! I haven't found it in years! You can actually adjust it to whatever shade, I shared mine with my sister because we could each personally make our shades
Meghan P.
Milford, IL
Review for: 010 Fair
The fair/light is too dark for my neon white skin. It looks great at first, but after about an hour I look like I've smashed a bag of Doritos all over my face.
Trish S.
Cowen , wv
Review for: 010 Fair
One of my favorite foundations love how it has a light color then & little darker color makes it perfect for my skin not to light & not to dark
Denise W.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: 010 Fair
The foundation gave a nice, smooth coverage with a good color match. It seemed to stay on well and can off easily with soap and water.