Revlon Custom Creations Foundation, Medium 040, 1 Ounce uploaded by Ocean B.

BY REVLON

Adjust dial to customize shade. Made in U.S.A. with U.S. and non-U.S. components. see more...

Ashlee V.
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
This was ok for me. It covered pretty well. The only issue was it got clogged and was hard to use after that. I liked the concept though.
Review for: Spf 15 Deep 060
I tried this one out. it worked great, but by the middle of the day I had to redo my foundation. didn't work as much as I wanted it too.
Jesikka H.
Clarkston, WA
Review for: 030 Medium
This felt nice while applying but creased halfway through the day. It smudged easily and showed all of my dry spots.
Justina G.
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
Love this foundation but the container is small and there isn't a lot inside. Plus side is, a little goes a long way !
Emily H.
Pacific, WA
Review for: 010 Fair
This foundation goes on smooth and is easily blended in. The color is exactly what I needed for the winter months.
Tamika E.
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
Wish I had more of this product. There wasn't any skin irritation, it lasted long. A little pricey but worth it.
Dawn C.
Hamburg, AR
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
I love shopping for foundation said no ever. However I love this product an the way it matches almost perfectly.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Review for: Spf 15
La probe por un tiempo y esta muy buena , cobertura es buena si no tienes tantas iperfecciones y excelente segun su calidad y precio.
Gina M.
Griffin
Review for: Spf 15 Deep 060
I love this!! It goes on smooth and it stays on! I grabbed this one by mistake but when I got home and tried it out I fell in love!!
Kayla K.
Parkers Pr, MN
Review for: Spf 15
I liked this stuff. It's been years since I've tried it. Might try and find it again to give it another go :)