Revlon Custom Creations Foundation, Medium 040, 1 Ounce uploaded by Ocean B.
5 colors available

BY REVLON

Adjust dial to customize shade. Made in U.S.A. with U.S. and non-U.S. components. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Spf 15
This tone was too dark for my skin. I have warm undertones, but I think Fair may have complimented me better. I gave it to a friend and she uses it.
erika m.
erika m.
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
This was my very first foundation and i was in love whit it.. The coverage was amazing and the way yo could mix diferent tones was the best thing ever
Marie L.
Marie L.
La Vergne, TN
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
I have a hard time finding make up I can wear without breakingout. I loved this. I goes on and dries silky smooth, not cakey or chalky.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
I wasn't crazy about this foundation. It wasn't enough coverage for me. It was very thin & watery. I could not get the color to match my skin tone.
ebony c.
ebony c.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Review for: 030 Medium
I haven't tried my revlon foundation yet!!! The nearly naked foundation is a dupe for the urban decay naked foundation!!!!
Kati B.
Kati B.
Charlotte, MI
Review for: Spf 15
I like this foundation because it doesn't make me feel caked or oily but I wish it didn't dry darker than it is when wet
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
Tulare, CA
Review for: 010 Fair
Sponge part could be better other than that I like it can smooth it out on face without care and still get good results
Ana P.
Ana P.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
Product is too thick, wouldn't spend the money on the product again. For the money there are better options out there.
Review for: Spf 15 Deep 060
I tried this one out. it worked great, but by the middle of the day I had to redo my foundation. didn't work as much as I wanted it too.
Ashlee V.
Ashlee V.
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
This was ok for me. It covered pretty well. The only issue was it got clogged and was hard to use after that. I liked the concept though.