Revlon Custom Creations Foundation, Medium 040, 1 Ounce uploaded by Ocean B.
5 colors available

BY REVLON

Adjust dial to customize shade. Made in U.S.A. with U.S. and non-U.S. components. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Gail S.
Gail S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
Its a good product It made my skin look just as good as any other make-up foundation. I most definitely will purchase again. I like the way I look in Revlon makeup it makes me look so natural.
gigifortune12 H.
gigifortune12 H.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
This was really fun and definitely different than the rest. It's been yrs since I used this so I don't recall the performance of it but I would love to give it a go again. I think I liked it.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Manchester
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
I dislike this foundation a lot! It makes your skin feel very cakey and then half way through the day it's like you never put it on ): I wouldn't recommend this
melissa b.
melissa b.
New Albany , In
Review for: 010 Fair
This is my all time favorite foundation. I love that I can tweak the color to fit my skin tone perfectly. The only downfall is I cant seem to find it in my local grocery store.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Oaklyn, NJ
Review for: 030 Medium
Great foundation and lasts a very long time! Great for skin color matching, it matched very well with my tan skin which is hard for me to find.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Spf 15
This was my first ever foundation/first holy grail foundation. I could switch up the shades whenever I needed to and the coverage was great. Really sad they basically discontinued this product. I can't find it anywhere anymore!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Cookeville, TN
Review for: Spf 15
This product does cover really well, however once you use the perfect match you're left with a lot of product that is either way too dark or way too light
erika m.
erika m.
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
This was my very first foundation and i was in love whit it.. The coverage was amazing and the way yo could mix diferent tones was the best thing ever
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Spf 15
This tone was too dark for my skin. I have warm undertones, but I think Fair may have complimented me better. I gave it to a friend and she uses it.
Marie L.
Marie L.
La Vergne, TN
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
I have a hard time finding make up I can wear without breakingout. I loved this. I goes on and dries silky smooth, not cakey or chalky.