Revlon Custom Creations Foundation, Medium 040, 1 Ounce uploaded by Ocean B.
5 colors available

BY REVLON

Adjust dial to customize shade. Made in U.S.A. with U.S. and non-U.S. components. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
I LOVE this foundation! Especially during the summer since I live in Texas I tan rather quickly just from being outside 20 minutes my skin changes and this helps with that! It's not oily and gives good coverage as well!
Mary T.
Mary T.
Lewisburg , WV
Review for: Spf 15
If this is the product I think it is I used this back in the day and didn't/don't know if it was/ is available anymore. I don't really remember to much about it besides you could customize your shade how cool
Tessa Q.
Tessa Q.
Indiana , ['', '', '']
I always thought this idea was so nice but I have a hard time finding my shade! It's always too light or too dark :(
Rosalee C.
Rosalee C.
Rosemead, CA
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
I really liked being able to adjust the color since I always feel like I can never find the right shade. It makes it a whole lot easier to find your shade. I fell like it left my skin a little more on the oily side than I like however.
Amarilis P.
Amarilis P.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Spf 15
I use to love this stuff because I could mix to make my shade. The only downside was all of the wasted product on one side that you did pay for. Nowadays there are so many brands that offer a wide range of shades to chose from.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
I have only used this product a couple times,i use it when i run out of my others bc i dont like the way it feels.
Bryanna  R.
Bryanna R.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
This foundation is amazing. It feels so good on your skin and does not feel heavy on your face. It does not fade away or anything during the day. I only have to apply it once. Its a very good product and I would recommend foundation from Revlon to everybody.
Joselin A.
Joselin A.
East Liverpool, OH
Review for: Spf 15
I really liked this foundation it was a really creamy consistency and it blended into the skin nice.It was a good color match.It didn't break me out.I was impressed with how long it lasted throughput the day as well.
shaunise p.
shaunise p.
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
I like Revlon however this foundation made me look like a ghost in pictures l. I did not stay on for 8 hours and after that time it looked cake with a light quote
Carol L.
Carol L.
Review for: 010 Fair
This is the closest I have come to my skin color. I like to wear make up but do not want it noticed -- or for someone to know that I am wearing foundation by having the color darker than my skin tone.