Revlon Custom Creations Foundation, Medium 040, 1 Ounce uploaded by Ocean B.

BY REVLON

Adjust dial to customize shade. Made in U.S.A. with U.S. and non-U.S. components. see more...

Bryanna  R.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
This foundation is amazing. It feels so good on your skin and does not feel heavy on your face. It does not fade away or anything during the day. I only have to apply it once. Its a very good product and I would recommend foundation from Revlon to everybody.
shaunise p.
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
I like Revlon however this foundation made me look like a ghost in pictures l. I did not stay on for 8 hours and after that time it looked cake with a light quote
Sierra S.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Spf 15
This has to be the most perfect thing for people that are in-between shades. this is GENIUS. When pumping onto the back of your hand you may wanna mix it a a little more with your fingers. but that's no biggie.
Carol L.
Review for: 010 Fair
This is the closest I have come to my skin color. I like to wear make up but do not want it noticed -- or for someone to know that I am wearing foundation by having the color darker than my skin tone.
Gail S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
Its a good product It made my skin look just as good as any other make-up foundation. I most definitely will purchase again. I like the way I look in Revlon makeup it makes me look so natural.
gigifortune12 H.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
This was really fun and definitely different than the rest. It's been yrs since I used this so I don't recall the performance of it but I would love to give it a go again. I think I liked it.
Victoria M.
Manchester
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
I dislike this foundation a lot! It makes your skin feel very cakey and then half way through the day it's like you never put it on ): I wouldn't recommend this
melissa b.
New Albany , In
Review for: 010 Fair
This is my all time favorite foundation. I love that I can tweak the color to fit my skin tone perfectly. The only downfall is I cant seem to find it in my local grocery store.
Ashley C.
Oaklyn, NJ
Review for: 030 Medium
Great foundation and lasts a very long time! Great for skin color matching, it matched very well with my tan skin which is hard for me to find.
Tiffany M.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Spf 15
This was my first ever foundation/first holy grail foundation. I could switch up the shades whenever I needed to and the coverage was great. Really sad they basically discontinued this product. I can't find it anywhere anymore!