Revlon Custom Creations Foundation, Medium 040, 1 Ounce uploaded by Ocean B.
5 colors available

BY REVLON

Adjust dial to customize shade. Made in U.S.A. with U.S. and non-U.S. components. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
I haven't used this product in years, mainly because I forgot it existed. I loved this foundation. I love the color options on just ONE container. It definitely wasn't an all out Matte finish but I always set my liquid with setting powder. I would recommend it. I will definitely be finding this again on my next trip to the store.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
I love that this product exists for people who never match shades. I can custom make it to my perfect shade. You won't be disappointed with this product and it is worth the buy for that very reason. Love.
Ocean B.
Ocean B.
Newburgh, IN
Review for: Spf 15 Deep 060
Ok so I purchased this item for about 4 or 5 bucks from a store called bargain hunt which is similar to a goodwill but nothing is used. They get their merchandise from a factory. Anyways I saw this and thought it was such an awesome idea to be able to mix and match two different color foundations to create the perfect match to your skin tone. So I got home and tried it out and I must say I'm not too pleased. It is kinda chalky and not as easy to work into your face which is strange because the formula is so liquidy I figured it would just glide right on my skin but I had to really go in with my brush to make it blend in. I was pretty surprised to see that the foundation didn't blend in well and came off chalky because I am a fan of Revlon products and one of my favorite foundations is from Revlon. I don't know maybe mine was too old or something lol not sure if these are still being sold in stores but if u can get your hands on one let me know how'd it work for u :)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Rockingham, NC
This product works okay for the price. It is not one of the best foundations i have used, but I do like how you can change the tone of the makeup in case you become darker or lighter. I would not buy this again because i did not like he coverage.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Monroeton, PA
I like the concept of this. However they consistency of the foundation was too thick for me in application. It made it difficult to build courage without looking patchy. I wouldn't buy it again compared to many preferred foundations
Tricia P.
Tricia P.
Hope Mills, NC
It's ok, I'm not that impressed with it. I would expect a lot more from it though my shade is super light so I don't ever even use the darker shades which means wasted makeup.
Bruna L.
Bruna L.
Windermere, FL
I used it years ago and it was the greatest foundation I had because it's versatile with skin color. During winter I used the fairest color without mixing and during summer, I used to combine color according to how tanned I was. I can't find it anymore at Walmart but I'd totally buy it again.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
I liked this product. I liked that it was a custom color that matched my skin tone. It was a bit too oily for my liking, but I thought it was a good product. It lasted throughout the day, but it didn't cover my pores as well as I would have liked.
Edison P.
Edison P.
Review for: 010 Fair
The price was right and I love the different tones available--they help at different times of the year when I'm just various shades of pale. The spout tends to get gunked but if you poke it or just press a bit harder on the dispenser the cream will come out. I use this to put on discolorations with wider application of other thinner, more moist foundations because of my major complaint with this item: It tends to come out looking dry, and therefore obvious that I'm wearing it, if used all over my face.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Avalon, PA
Was my number one favorite foundatiin to use growing up. Loved the dial and different shade choices for when I was in between shades due to winter or summertime.