Revlon Custom Creations Foundation, Medium 040, 1 Ounce uploaded by Ocean B.

BY REVLON

Adjust dial to customize shade. Made in U.S.A. with U.S. and non-U.S. components. see more...

Amy C.
Boise City, OK
I use the Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect and Love Love Live that stuff! I am on my second bottle. I love the pigment, the consistency and the feel of this on my skin.
Alyssa C.
This was a great product when I was a teenager just beginning to use make up. I liked being able to adjust the shade especially in the summer when I had been in the sun
Kimber S.
Review for: Spf 15
I've tried this product in the past and fell in love with it! It was my first go-to product for foundation since it went on smooth and the finish was wonderful with just the right amount of coverage. Since I have a 'between shades' skin tone, the fact that I could customize my foundation to match from just ONE bottle was a definite plus! Great product for relatively cheap!
Amy V.
West Allis, WI
Review for: 010 Fair
I used to love this product, but was recently very disappointed. I am a fair skinned gal and purchased two separate Revlon Custom Creations Foundations and found that even the lightest possible option was far too dark for my fair skin. This had never been the case in the past, but forced me to change my routine and purchase a different brand of liquid foundation.
Rachael H.
Elkton, MD
Review for: 010 Fair
I have no problem giving this #Revlon #Foundation 5 STARS!! To be able to adjust a foundation to your perfect shade is something every makeup lover/wearer can appreciate...I SURE DO ANYWAY!! I mean, my skin tne definitely is subject to change especially in the summer time considering I am always laying out at the pool. So this product definitely saves me from having to buy 3 or 4 different shades. The coverage is great and application is smooth and creamy.
Camila C.
Falls Church, VA
Review for: Spf 15
I had a wedding to go, and I had to buy a bunch of makeups. I bought this one and it made all the difference. I compared my makeup with my friend that didn't use foundation, and it was really visible my skin was much better than her. I use it only in special occasions and it's worth!
Precious J.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: 030 Medium
I love Revlon because the product blends well. I love how it does not leave a greasy feel on my face. As statex I love Revlon brand. It is long lasting on my face. There are no cons to report and I have listed the pros above. I have recommended the product to friends and family.
Kimberly C.
Versailles, MO
Review for: 010 Fair
I tried this foundation in Fair/Light, and it was a good overall coverage but the color was just a little off. I have red hair and fair skin so I thought this would be the color for me but it wasn't quite a perfect match. I wish there were better ways to pick the correct shade.
Christine M.
White oak, PA
Review for: Spf 15
I haven't used this foundation in a looooong time. But from what I remember I really did like that you could create you're own shade. However the quality of the foundation left a lot to be desired I didn't like the texture and it wasn't great coverage that I needed.
Lindsey N.
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
I use this product every day for the past year and have never had any complaints. It matches my medium skin tone perfect and gives my skin a little glow. Is easy to apply with a foundation brush and doesn't clog my pours or make my face look like I have makeup caked on