Revlon Custom Creations Foundation, Medium 040, 1 Ounce uploaded by Ocean B.

BY REVLON

Adjust dial to customize shade. Made in U.S.A. with U.S. and non-U.S. components. see more...

Marie P.
WARREN, PA
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
Love this. I don't wear it much but it's just what I need when I need it. I choose this over many other brands. Just the right cover.
Sofia H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Spf 15 Deep 060
I have oily skin so this one is good for it . It's alright everyone I go to the store they usually do not have my color but it's good
Ashley M.
Foley, AL
It blends in so well and goes on so smooth and doesn't make my face oily feeling and doesn't run and matches your skin perfectly !
ZackKelly W.
Loranger, LA
Review for: 010 Fair
Revlon custom creations worked pretty well for me; a good color that last. This brand just does not have enough coverage for me.
Lilian S.
Harlingen
Review for: 010 Fair
I like these foundation because is equal a my skin toné
The price is very sheap
And have variety of tone forma differents skins
Chelsea C.
Lakewood, WA
Review for: Spf 15
Great concept being able to customize your shade of foundation but there was no coverage at all and a lot of yellow undertone
Tanya T.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
I love that you can blend a match the color to your skin especially during the summer as I ran and my face is darker.
Ashley M.
Ozark, MO
Review for: Spf 15
Covers blemishes well and makes your skin even. No foundation that's better than this one by Revlon. I love it.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
esta base es muy buena y lo mejor su doble tonalidad para a hacer un maquillaje perfecto... la recomiendo....
Tanya T.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Review for: 030 Medium
Smoothest foundation. Does not leave streaks like some. Does not wear off easy throughout the day either.