Revlon Custom Creations Foundation, Medium 040, 1 Ounce uploaded by Courtney R.Revlon Custom Creations Foundation, Medium 040, 1 Ounce uploaded by Ocean B.

Revlon Custom Creations Foundation, Medium 040, 1 Ounce

Adjust dial to customize shade. Made in U.S.A. with U.S. and non-U.S. components. see more...

Francismar A.
Coverage: it is media coverage. It does not cover all imperfections such as Granites, but unifies very ben our skin tone. To cover this kind of imperfections you should pull out the help of a copyeditor. But I sincerely feel happy with that coverage and I have to say that I am pretty picky about this point. Best of all is that it covers without being heavy. The light that this basis is unbelievable. I think it is one of the things that I like most of it.
Most appropriate skin type: I would say that this basis is for very dry or mixed skins but never say never, for oily skins. When explain it the "finishing" extenderéis because.
Tone: the tone that I chose fits pretty well to my skin tone, but I think that there are very few tones for this base. For example, my friend who has a skin tone more here throwing yellow, didn't find his tone on this basis, since the background is a bit pink even in tone "shell" or "medium Beige".
Ocean B.
Newburgh, IN
Review for: Spf 15 Deep 060 more...
Ok so I purchased this item for about 4 or 5 bucks from a store called bargain hunt which is similar to a goodwill but nothing is used. They get their merchandise from a factory. Anyways I saw this and thought it was such an awesome idea to be able to mix and match two different color foundations to create the perfect match to your skin tone. So I got home and tried it out and I must say I'm not too pleased. It is kinda chalky and not as easy to work into your face which is strange because the formula is so liquidy I figured it would just glide right on my skin but I had to really go in with my brush to make it blend in. I was pretty surprised to see that the foundation didn't blend in well and came off chalky because I am a fan of Revlon products and one of my favorite foundations is from Revlon. I don't know maybe mine was too old or something lol not sure if these are still being sold in stores but if u can get your hands on one let me know how'd it work for u :)
Samantha R.
Monroeton, PA
I like the concept of this. However they consistency of the foundation was too thick for me in application. It made it difficult to build courage without looking patchy. I wouldn't buy it again compared to many preferred foundations
Jennifer H.
Greeley, CO
I miss this! I haven't found it in years! You can actually adjust it to whatever shade, I shared mine with my sister because we could each personally make our shades
Tricia P.
Hope Mills, NC
It's ok, I'm not that impressed with it. I would expect a lot more from it though my shade is super light so I don't ever even use the darker shades which means wasted makeup.
Edison P.
Review for: 010 Fair more...
The price was right and I love the different tones available--they help at different times of the year when I'm just various shades of pale. The spout tends to get gunked but if you poke it or just press a bit harder on the dispenser the cream will come out. I use this to put on discolorations with wider application of other thinner, more moist foundations because of my major complaint with this item: It tends to come out looking dry, and therefore obvious that I'm wearing it, if used all over my face.
Brittany A.
Avalon, PA
Was my number one favorite foundatiin to use growing up. Loved the dial and different shade choices for when I was in between shades due to winter or summertime.
Lindsey M.
Madison, AL
love how you can adjust the light/darkness of this fou dation. its great during the summer months if your skin tans like mine and eliminates buying more colors of foundation.
Lana W.
Salem, OR
Review for: 010 Fair more...
I've only used this foundation a few times, so my review may not be completely accurate, and I might have to come back to edit it. So far though, I'm enjoyed it. It goes on smoothly, and I do enjoy the pump and the custom idea. It would be really helpful for when the sun is out. However, I'm quite fair, so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to use the darker shades. It lasts well, and with a powder doesn't appear to get shiny, but keeps a nice dewy-matte look. It doesn't overly dry out my skin, and doesn't make it oilier as far as I'm aware. I'll continue to use the part I can, and see what happens when that color runs out.
Amy C.
Boise City, OK
I use the Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect and Love Love Live that stuff! I am on my second bottle. I love the pigment, the consistency and the feel of this on my skin.